Hey, I'm a fashion designer and I this game! I'm searching all through my room for loose change so I can get a diamond membership and work at the design table! I keep buying more and more clothes and looking at other peoples creations to be inspired when for when I find that last golden penny

skylight22's Avatar Senior Member
    To get talent furniture...
    Well, I don't know how, exactly, but sometimes, when you change talents, you get the furniture after completing your first challenge. It's happened to me since I first changed from designer to dancer, and it's happened ever since, but I never got furniture for my original talent, as designer.

I have been every talent exept fashion desighner so far
    How do you get to the next level?I know wait 8 days,but do you have to be a dimond member?

Free players can only reach level 1. They get 6 level 1 challenges per talent.

Diamond Members get the premium features such as leveling and private club areas where only Diamond Members can go.

As a free to play player, you can do the challenges as many times as you would like and you can access the basic design table.

I LUV DANCER TALENT!

<span class="ev_code_PINK"> I have leveled up all the levels of a designer. Now I am a gardener and I level up Sunday! I can't wait!!!!</span>

ChristmasGirl's Avatar Junior Member
    It's so cool that you can repeat challenges and get more moves! I'm gonna try that.

crystal1213's Avatar Member
    ummm I havnt leveled up yet and I've been on Imagine town since November!! I'm still a level 1!!

girl10998's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by crystal1213:
    ummm I havnt leveled up yet and I've been on Imagine town since November!! I'm still a level 1!!
    If you're not a Diamond Member, you can't level up.

crystal1213's Avatar Member
    Why does it have to work like that? WAAAAAAAAAA

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789