Fashion Designer, Model, Dancer, Chef, or Landscape Gardener?*Come discuss your talents and aspirations while sharing tips with your friends!

UbiDarla's Avatar Game Master
    I love the dance talent! I want to repeat the challenges until I have every dance move so I can pull out the best moves in any situation.

sakuramei's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by UbiDarla:
    I love the dance talent! I want to repeat the challenges until I have every dance move so I can pull out the best moves in any situation.
    You can repeat the challenges to unlock the other moves? That's awesome! I figured if you repeated it, it was just for fun. I totally have to do that now XD

I'm a graphic design nerd so I'm enjoying the Fashion Designer talent. I've completed the challenges offered so far! Definitely looking forward to future Fashion Designer challenges.

Originally posted by UbiDarla:
    ~I'm not a dancer I'm a hopeful Model but I didn't know that! Can't wait til Imagine Town is open again =] ~

Dancers and models can both unlock all of the moves that are available right now by completing the first few challenges again. It will also unlock cards in your talent book and give you fame! Remember, the more fame points you have, the more gems will refill your purse each day!

sakuramei's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by UbiLorelai:
    Dancers and models can both unlock all of the moves that are available right now by completing the first few challenges again. It will also unlock cards in your talent book and give you fame! Remember, the more fame points you have, the more gems will refill your purse each day!
    Would you be able to earn more recipes/patterns/things to plant from repeating too? Or at least more cards?

If you are a Chef, Gardener or Fashion Designer, I haven't seen where it would give you more patterns, recipes, or things to plant but it will let you fill up the right side of the Talent Book. You can get a badge from getting a certain number of Talent cards as well!

how can i play im in a pink square

I love all the talents, so I'm not sticking to 1 talent only. So far I've been a Fashion Designer,
    Model, and right now I'm a Gardener

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►