I dont want anything more from UBI after SH5 !! Not even free !!

Dear Gatt59

Following the recent temporary game server outages which may have caused disruption to some Silent Hunter 5 players on PC only, we would like to reward your patience if you have experienced any problems by offerring you a full downloadable game from the list provided below, completely free of charge.

HERE'S HOW TO GET YOUR FREE GAME:

1- Make your choice by clicking on one of the icons below…

2- You will be automatically directed to a new web page where you can download your game

3- Click the “download” button & enter your promotional code <span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT</span> when prompted

4- When your game has downloaded you just need to install it

5- Enjoy!

We hope you continue to enjoy Silent Hunter 5 and can use our free download offer.

Best Regards,

The Ubisoft Team
    <span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT to remove code</span>

Was your list a snowboarding game or a two year old console port? I'm not sure where they got the idea that sim players would be interested in a snowboarding game, or that people interesting in brand new games would want a two year old game. Chances are if we really wanted those games we'd either have bought them when they came out, or bought them now that they are for sale for $6.

I'd asked several times when this mail was coming, since I couldn't play three weekends in a row, <STRIKE>but if this is Ubisoft's idea of compensation then I'm with Gatt and don't want it thank you.</STRIKE>

Actually, in light of the fact that Assassin's Creed gamers were offered THREE MILITARY TITLES one of which is even WWII related while we were shoved a f... snowboarding game, I will take my free copy of EndWar thank you very much...

btw, probably shouldn't have posted your download code there...

You know what, I dont care about the code and those silly free games.

I find the whole thing so ridiculous ....

I get that mail, too.

The links for downloading are not working. Maybe too much people D/L the games!

Thanks, Ubi!

Can't even get it if I wanted too. Both links give me a Server Error message....

I've got PoP for the PS3, and I'm not really into snowboarding either.

kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Originally posted by rvannooij1977:
    Can't even get it if I wanted too. Both links give me a Server Error message....

I've got PoP for the PS3, and I'm not really into snowboarding either.
    Guys I'm not aware of any issues with the links but the emails have not long gone out, I'll see what I can find out, meanwhile it might be worth contacting support

Originally posted by rvannooij1977:
    Both links give me a Server Error message..
    LOL, thats would be funny, if it was not (again) ridiculous, LOL

Originally posted by Gatt59:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rvannooij1977:
    Both links give me a Server Error message..
    LOL, thats would be funny, if it was not (again) ridiculous, LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it is (again) ridiculous! what is with YOU, UBISOFT? I´m starting to lose my faith in you.SHame...

Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:

Guys I'm not aware of any issues with the links but the emails have not long gone out, I'll see what I can find out, meanwhile it might be worth contacting support
    Well good look with that Kleansey!

lets hope they answer you because most people here are lucky to get any response from them, and when they do its a useless one!

UBI have never quite grasped the fact that the Sub Sim community are not a bunch of 13 year olds and this ridiculous offer proves it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►