well? Yes...

a) I will because I truly believe I have a real physic bond with the mental ability and understanding of caveman.

b) I believe that cavemen are the truly misunderstood minority of our civilization next to the Geico Gecko and the Burger King, King Burger.

c) Looks truly wonderful. Second only to "America's home videos" and American idol..

duuuhh.. D? ) I have been locked in this celler for nearly a year now in chains and can't change the channel on the TV so yes I suppose I will watch it I guess..

No....

e) The people who had the idea for this show should be actually made to watch it..

f) Between having root canal surgery on two teeth or more I choose the surgery..

g) we are a truly doomed society when this is an example of a new show for the fall lineup now..

AKA_TAGERT's Avatar Banned
    He is one heck of a pilot.. I watched him shoot down Billfish single handed

Originally posted by AKA_TAGERT:
    He is one heck of a pilot.. I watched him shoot down Billfish single handed
    No improvising answers here. It shows your to smart to take the Test..

I think that with good writers it could be fantastic. If they're willing to go for satire there could be some pretty sharp jokes about American culture especially with respect to how minorities are treated and their reaction to this treatment.

No.

If I want stupid humour, I'll go to who does it best. Gilligan or the Three Stooges.

zardozid's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope...I really,really hope this show fails. The TV networks and producers can't keep us watching the TV during the commercials breaks because most of us "fast forward" threw them or we download them off the internet or we leave the room (to snack up)...so they are making the commercial the show. This TV show is the hideous love child of "product placement" idealism ,"focus group" initiative, and Network "genius"...

If this show succeeds it will be then end of free TV...all we will see is reality shows and 30 minute adds in the form of comedy sitcoms.

"So simple a caveman could watch it."

Originally posted by nickdanger3:
    I think that with good writers it could be fantastic. If they're willing to go for satire there could be some pretty sharp jokes about American culture especially with respect to how minorities are treated and their reaction to this treatment.
    Yeah, only Americans treat minorities badly. Yeah.

Originally posted by zardozid:
    ...If this show succeeds it will be then end of free TV...all we will see is reality shows and 30 minute adds in the form of comedy sitcoms.
    Um, that's what I already see when I turn the tube on these days. I use the TV to watch some historical/documentary stuff now and then and as a viewer for my DVD player.

yeah, that's what i recently watch it.

brilliant.

Originally posted by zardozid:
    I hope...I really,really hope this show fails. The TV networks and producers can't keep us watching the TV during the commercials breaks because most of us "fast forward" threw them or we download them off the internet or we leave the room (to snack up)...so they are making the commercial the show. This TV show is the hideous love child of "product placement" idealism ,"focus group" initiative, and Network "genius"...

If this show succeeds it will be then end of free TV...all we will see is reality shows and 30 minute adds in the form of comedy sitcoms.

..... I don't know, Z. The alternative is probably another "reality" TV Show, or "infomercial", .

This is a "Golden Age" of broadcast television; we are staring into an electronic urinal.

M_Gunz's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by nickdanger3:
    Because everyone knows that only happens in America. Never anywhere else.