Make no mistake please. This is AC TRULY running on a PS3. Special TKS to "nuestros hermanos".

http://www.gamersklan.com/assassins_...deos_X360.html

It was the best I could find really. Hope you enjoy it.

Originally posted by Alpha_13:
    Make no mistake please. This is AC TRULY running on a PS3. Special TKS to "nuestros hermanos".

call me ignorant but isnt the game identiclke on both systems...

i mean whats the difference if this was an xbox vid

Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alpha_13:

call me ignorant but isnt the game identiclke on both systems...

i mean whats the difference if this was an xbox vid </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The game is supposedly identical in both systems.

However, I think it is safe to say that most people who will buy this game for their PS3, hardly saw it being showcased on the console.

I did this with the best of intentions really, so there's no need to go that way.

soz just saw a huge thread...again of xbox v ps3 and want to really know who gives a s=toss lol

BTOG46's Avatar Global Moderator
    Good for you, Alpha_13, maybe this will ease the worries of PS3 users about how the game looks,
    @ MiniAssasin
    Just where in the title of the thread does it even imply, let alone say, xbox v ps3?

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    I think it's good. But Mini has a point. Oh.. wait, no he doesn't. No-one brought the 360 into this topic apart from you... no-one said that the PS3 version looked any different to the 360 version. Yet you still come to the topic to, seemingly, start a fanboy war. Don't, please. I'm PRETTY sure that Alpha posted it so that PS3 owners could see gameplay footage that is otherwise non existant on this console.

i am a 360 owner and will b gettin AC on 360, but i am still glad to see how it runs on a ps3, and it looks gd , the only prob with the Vid is i couldnt understand wot the women was saying and i wanted to here wot that guy said Altair in the market, o well lol

my point was that your making out that a ps3 video is gonna show something special

we have been told they are identicle so the point was. why does it matter which conole the footage is on

i had to download this thing to watch it i downloaded and it did'nt even work u got this on youtube or sommit

Arkadian1987's Avatar Member
    Its a good vid, But I dont understand why its in a Xbox360 section?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►