bangurdead1988's Avatar Banned
    34 ways to tell if you are an Old school R6 Player

1. If you consider the Original Rainbow 6 game as Rainbow Six (PC)
    2. If you remember not being able to fire a Primary Weapon crouched while moving forward
    3. If you remember seeing blood spots on people from where they were shot
    4. If you have ever seen or shot someone while they were afk and made a smiley face on there butt
    5. If you remember what €œThe Zone€ was
    6. If you were ever muted or received a 2hr ban from €œThe Zone€
    7. If you played a R6 game that didn€t have a UBI logo on it
    8. If you have played a R6 game that only had one patch to fix bugs
    9. If you can remember at least 5 clans from a R6 game that predated Raven Shield (UAF, M4H, DOD, TRU, Evilest, BTK, NE, Hazard, TAT, Crkrs, WTF, GSG9)
    10. If you can remember a R6 game that had mods that were not patched out of the game
    11. If you ever posted screenshots on a website (clan or nonclan related) that showed your buddy with a smiley face on his butt
    12. If you ever witnessed someone shooting a male crotch on the wall
    13. If you haven€t witnessed a death in a R6 game of a terrorist that involve the shape of a C or a U
    14. If you remember never having to type in the console to kick someone out of a R6 game
    15. If you remember the teams being labeled as gold and blue
    16. If you remember being able to punish idiots by changing everyone to the gold team and leaving him on the other
    17. If you remember an option to turn off ret nock or 3rd person view
    18. If you can name 5 maps from a R6 game before Raven Shield (amazon, the met, training room, city street large, chemical compound, TV station, underwater Habitat, ect€¦
    19. If you remember assault rifle€s ret being different from a Pistol€s ret
    20. If you remember an option to set a default Fire Rate
    21. If you remember not having first person weapon models or being able to turn them on or off
    22. If you have ever called one of your friends or have been a €œtoggler€ in a sarcastic way
    23. If you can name 1 modified map that you didn€t have to download to be able to play on (HDZ Hall sex, Hazard Hall Sex- it was the main floor of TV station with all the doors blocked off, and it was great for a pistol match against your friends)
    24. If you have ever used a mod that included a gattling gun or a pistol shotgun with only 4 shells of either buckshot, Rubber batons, flechettes , or slugs
    25. If you have played a R6 expansion pack for over a month straight or have thought a R6 expansion pack wasn€t a waste of money
    26. If you remember your AI counterparts doing their share of the work and not just yelling €œMan Down€ standing there while your dead and a Tango is reloading
    27. If you have played a R6 game that didn€t require punkbuster
    28. If you remember a R6 game where the community cared if 1 individual cheated and worked as a team to keep him out of every game
    29. If you remember not needing to kick someone out of a server for a €œladder€ because you could lock the lobby and send a private message to the ones you were going to ladder against
    30. If you remember needing to put a list of mods in the server info at the lobby
    31. If you remember having more than one mod activated at one time
    32. If you still think that the games done by RSE are the best out of the series still today
    33. If you never though of the original R6 games as €œto hard€ but more of a challenge
    34. If you awnsered yes to more than 5 of of these questions you are officially a Old School R6 gamer

pls feel free to add more

Yen Lo's Avatar Senior Member
    Excellent list man, too bad theres so few players left, and Ubi couldnt care less.

I remeber when tangos feared the PDW and BSW 3.0.

Originally posted by Yen Lo:
    Excellent list man, too bad theres so few players left, and Ubi couldnt care less.

I remeber when tangos feared the PDW and BSW 3.0.
    Omg its nice to see that theres others out there just like me who havent given into the CS/UT gameplay. The PDW was by far one of the best guns in that game. BSW was a great mod with all those weapons and the HK g11 was my favorite out of the mod, its sad that ubi condemed Raven shield tho with all the patches, and then the final nail in the casket with the 1.60 patch

yay, im an old schoool R6 player! oh, you can add GSG9 to the list of clans from back in the original R6 days.

Originally posted by GSG_9_Rage:
    yay, im an old schoool R6 player! oh, you can add GSG9 to the list of clans from back in the original R6 days.
    sry about that, I was mainly in the Check Six rooms in the "The Zone" and didnt get out to the other lobbies, I had some good times there, being able to chat with other gamers that shared the same experiance as me

Yep the good old days....

ohh , i am old now , i acept. and when we played at Mplayer? ehh? and when we were surprise using the fantastic wotan mod 4.0 ?? whit more than 100 weapons// something never see again? i buy a especial version of R6 that "only" release in south korea guys, u dont have a clue how happy i wass and cost me a fortune.......ohh long times ago when the r6 wass what we really wanted and the consoles wass for kids... sorry guys i dont like consoles.

Tnxs

Laucho

thats the thing about the original R6 games, they were and still are worth a fourtune to me, I wouldnt sell them for the orignal price that I bought them for, those games were worth more than the $50.00 US for Ravenshield was when I purchased it

and i say... why the old players make a kind of "honor membership" clan (belong or not to another clan) for play betwen us? i mess mine old friends, when we pay only for enjoy... i would like play again whit some people who realy like to play "like olds times"....

Laucho

Guilty of all 34, plus, Dont forget the NATO mod, Liquid Mod(though Buggy) And the gekkes Terrorist mods that were dressed like us and attacked in groups fragging doors . That was good gaming.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►