BoB scoreboard ideal, can we have built into the scoreboard the objectives and how many are left for each side, that will force better team play for sure, if all players can see what is left to destoy/protect etc. thx

I agree. I dare say that the gameplay in BOB will be distinctly different, I have read that it will be dynamic, ie changing scenarios, taking airfields, destroying radar, losing fields, checking out the sky before entering plane, ongoing gameplay based on teamwork. At the moment bombing has no real effect on gameplay scenario, you can keep taking off from a field no matter how much it is bombed.

Confirmed, probables and damaged or shared kills would be good too

Originally posted by Feathered_IV:
    Quoted for emphasis

Originally posted by rushworth1:
    I agree. I dare say that the gameplay in BOB will be distinctly different, I have read that it will be dynamic, ie changing scenarios, taking airfields, destroying radar, losing fields, checking out the sky before entering plane, ongoing gameplay based on teamwork. At the moment bombing has no real effect on gameplay scenario, you can keep taking off from a field no matter how much it is bombed.
    that sounds great thx

Originally posted by NekoReaperman:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feathered_IV:
    Quoted for emphasis </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Double Quoted for emphasis

ElAurens's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd rather see kills as kills not as "points".

Still not sure how you would break out ground attack kills, it would make the tally screen quite busy.

Me, too, ElAurens - at least as an option.

I also hope we'll see partial kills - but since killstealing is a topic since early days of IL2, I guess there will be a change how this is managed.

I also liked the markers in B17II TME, where you had a marker for each bomb dropped and each plane shot down below the cockpit. Something like that would be cool.

Thinking further about it...

... what about an online-ranking system like Americas Army, BF2 or the UT-Series?

but we deffo need something in the scoreboard to encourage team play so each time has a visual guide on how well or badly they are doing, otherwise will be still deathmatch.