Assassins Creed 3
    Assassins Creed 3 is set in Egypt 500 years in the past, Continue the Assassins creed legacy with Desmond Miles, Plug back into the Animus 3.0 to stop the evil modern day Templars for acquiring the ancient scroll maps that master assassin Ezio Auditore left behind, In a deadly race against time to acquire the lost scrolls to discover the where about of the apple of Eden.

Once the apple has been discovered continue the race outside the animus and travel to modern Egypt to locate and destroy the artefact before the Templars can use it for their own malicious powers to rule the world.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    There is no Animus 3.0 and since the Assassins have "Baby" there's no need for one either.

They already have the apple

They're at the location of the Grand Temple in New York, which is where they've been trying to get to since the start of ACR.

You're wrong on all counts. Now please post all further suggestions in the appropriate thread.

agitatedchimp's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by LightRey:
    There is no Animus 3.0 and since the Assassins have "Baby" there's no need for one either.

They already have the apple

They're at the location of the Grand Temple in New York, which is where they've been trying to get to since the start of ACR. Why put himself through all that hassle again at the age of 60+?

You're wrong on all counts. Now please post all further suggestions in the appropriate thread.
    *SPOILER* + didnt Ezio say something like "Ive seen enough for one life time" or something like that at the end of the game And this scroll idea is the exact same as the masyaf keys, in terms of concept so why repeat the same thing all over again? (i dont mean to bite your head off) just saying

UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    I think Desmond will have to find the locations of the 6 vaults of Those Who Came Before. Inside the vaults will be some kind of First Civilization digital archive containing the knowledge of the ancients and indeed our own origins as a species.The true power of the Pieces of Eden will also be revealed.

Gaining this knowledge is only achievable because Those Who Came Before need us to understand how their technology can help save the world from a cataclysmic event.

Willingly or unwillingly their is still a traitor among Desmond, a Templar posing as an assassin, or even a family member/friend. Those Who Came Before might also be able to help us out this mole.

This is all just speculation of course, it's not like i actually KNOW! fun to speculate though, haha

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    What are you talking about? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
    What are you talking about? Do you even know what you're talking about?
    Yeah I know what I'm talking about. You obviously just don't understand.

sticks165's Avatar Senior Member
    there are only 3 vaults

Oh yeah 3. I think there was something about the 3 ancients hiding 6 secrets or w/e, i got confused with that. I need to watch the ending again.

Originally posted by sticks165:
    there are only 3 vaults
    Tinia mentioned they had one vault for each method of salvation and before the solar flare(s), they had tried 6(!!!) different methods.

So how is it possible that there are only three vaults?

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by sticks165:
    there are only 3 vaults
    Actually, we already know of more than 3.
    Minerva's
    Juno's
    The one at the end of the Da Vinci Disappearance
    The one under Salomon's Temple

Now as stated above Jupiter said they had one temple for each method, which means there's actually 6 of them, excluding the Grand Temple, which gives us a total of 7.