I was just wondering if you could kill civilians and have the gaurds chase you for that? Well what do you think?

I was just wondering if you could kill civilians and have the gaurds chase you for that? Well what do you think?

No, you wont be able to kill all the Civilans (this aint GTA ), you will have to calculate carfully to kill your target and some odd gaurds along the way.

I'm sure UBI have said somthing like this in a video, but i can't be botherd to find it now
    *continues listning to Wednsday 13*

No i'm pretty sure u can kill civilians

I think i read a preview were they killed a citizen and the whole area erupted in chaos

Lizard000's Avatar Member
    off course you can kill civilians... it's just very hard as they will flee and/or attack... and off course will the guards come too their rescue too :P

kew414's Avatar Senior Member
    I heard in a video or something that you can kill civilians but it's not the best thing to do because the whole city will be after you

Nice mini-game. Kill a guy on the street and see how long you can escape the crowds.

kew414's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah
    The first thing I plan to do is save then murder alot of civilians.
    Seriously

yup, you can kill civilians. Personally, I wouldn't kill them if I were in altair's shoes since ther'e the people your trying to save arn't they? what's the point of going out of your way to save the people of the holy land if your just going to kill them all?

It's the "evil game" factor. It's hard to hold your murderous urges in videogame.

That's why 80% of gamers choose Dark Jedi in KOTOR.