fordfan25's Avatar Senior Member
    you said vs. were thay flyn mock combat? if so what happend

Originally posted by TheGozr:
    One word " LOCKON"

Agree!

I can't wait for the new Mig-29 and F-16 in Lock-On 2, but when?!!!

Originally posted by Rammjaeger:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kurfurst__:
    Great pics, thanks! Considering the maintaince state of those MIGs here, I presume what you see on the pictures is all the servicable hungarian fighters, ROFLOL!
    Actually you are not far from the truth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we should still get another completely overhauled MiG-29 from the Russian manufacturer as a replacement for the one that crashed due to engine failure last year, http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...3/m/7121005023

The first Swedish Gripens are also here already, but not in combat-ready status yet.

F-15 is sexiest, albeit they're all owned by the F-4 versions without cannons.

HuninMunin's Avatar Senior Member
    THIS

owns both the Mig-29 and the F-16 in sexiness and combat.

Im sorry, the Eurofighter looks like a blonde with a furry brown unibrow.

HuninMunin's Avatar Senior Member
    You Sir, have absolutely no clue about aircraft.

When i was in the 5th Wing as fire fighting, i had to take care of this one.....some years ago...

It's quite sad this pic now...

...but new Veltros are better...i've to agree:

He he...i like this:

csThor's Avatar Senior Member
    For some reason the russian MiG-29 and Su-27 are far more aesthetically pleasing than their western counterparts. As some pilot said: "The russians sure know how to build good-looking planes."

Originally posted by csThor:
    For some reason the russian MiG-29 and Su-27 are far more aesthetically pleasing than their western counterparts. As some pilot said: "The russians sure know how to build good-looking planes."
    No doubts about it, Flanker aesthetically is the number one and Fulcrum is a real beauty. For the western? Falcon is a work of art.......but personally i still prefer the Fulcrum.