Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    Series Cancelled

Do you think Amanda Tapping will be available?

Series Cancelled

Do you think Amanda Tapping will be available?

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd hit it

5 years ago

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taylortony:
    Series Cancelled

Do you think Amanda Tapping will be available? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well its canned at the end of Season 10 AND we're probably getting a miniseries or TV movie to wrap things up after that. So its not all bad. And its been 10 seasons...couldn't ask for more. AND SG Atlantis is getting better and better.

If only Firefly would get a second season

Pull yer finger out Joss!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taylortony:
    Series Cancelled

Do you think Amanda Tapping will be available? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well its canned at the end of Season 10 AND we're probably getting a miniseries or TV movie to wrap things up after that. So its not all bad. And its been 10 seasons...couldn't ask for more. AND SG Atlantis is getting better and better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

10 seasons was a good run, I always thought it would be best to let it go and let SG Atlantis take over, too much of SG-1 series could have driven it to the ground. It would be nice to get a movie that finishes off the Ori invasion.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah after all of those years...as much as I love StarGate...I'd like to see them "end the story".

The good news is the maker of the Original film staring Kurt Russell had scripted it as a 3 part trilogy in the way StarWars is, and now wants to bring the final 2 movies to the big screen

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
    I'd hit it

5 years ago </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you'd hit up against my leg if i stood still long enough......................

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feathered_IV:
    If only Firefly would get a second season
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Firefly is a great series.. or was... I just got into Battlestar Gallactica.... I never really checked it out.. didnt have the time.. but its a great show. I was impressed. Watched it for the first time this weekend with the marathon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
    I'd hit it
    5 years ago </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you'd hit up against my leg if i stood still long enough...................... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO......

There is a British series on PBS called Waking the Dead... great show... and another German cop show.... I forget the name... I think they are German.... really goosd show thouugh.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►