Socko has ordered his copy of Silent Hunter IV. I plan on writing at least one more noob patrol before switching over to SH4. Hopefully it will help fill in the holes and answer questions as to how and why Socko has switched sides. As you may remember in the Noob thread Socko had been captured by the British. May God have mercy on the Japanese because they will find none from Socko. Keep Hunting.

That date is not looking good...

I cant wait to read sockos next adventure!

Will he be around in sh4 aswell...(hope so)

That kinda writing makes my day!

Keep it up Psychfilm!

Celeon999's Avatar Senior Member

The real question is......is the u.s navy prepared for what the Kriegsmarine could barely handle ?

klcarroll's Avatar Banned
    In your baffles; .....and opening my outer doors.
    Are you kidding????

With an ice cream machine on every Fleet Boat, the U.S Navy can prepare Creamed Corn in ways that the Kreigsmarine never dreamed of!!!

And dont forget the fact U.S industry can bake penut brittel crunchey than ever.

K_Freddie's Avatar Senior Member
    There is new evidence that the Kriegsmarine were shooting tnt packed 'worst', propelled by lager gas extract, at the convoys instead of torpedoes. This is because they are now known to have had sausage making machines and brewery tanks on the U-Boats.

Beats ice-cream anytime

Celeon999's Avatar Senior Member
    Are you kidding????

With an ice cream machine on every Fleet Boat, the U.S Navy can prepare Creamed Corn in ways that the Kreigsmarine never dreamed of!!!

Yes, yes but remember the
    vicious headbutt
    which Dönitz recieved from Socko as he lost his patience.

Now imagine what Socko will do to the admiral staff of the u.s navy to make "those nancy boys get balls"

Imagine Socko performing a backbreaker with Chester Nimitz.

Or Socko powerslamming Raymond Spruance for not heading directly to Tokyo after Midway.

klcarroll's Avatar Banned
    In your baffles; .....and opening my outer doors.
    Now imagine what Socko will do to the admiral staff of the u.s navy to make "those nancy boys get balls"

Imagine Socko performing a backbreaker with Chester Nimitz.

Or Socko powerslamming Raymond Spruance for not heading directly to Tokyo after Midway.
    Now THERE'S a mental image I can spend a little time appreciating!!