I discovered Imagine Town because I thought I remembered this old website for the Imagine Games! I thought it was Imagine Town so I typed that in and guess what popped up?!

well one day i was looking at the back of my game case (for an imagine game) and i saw it, i knew how much i liked the games so i tried it out! i also found ubiworld theres a few fun games on there, but imagine town is WAY better!

Melissa Willow

I found out by an email that was sent so i explored the site and made an account! I'm so happy i did!

I found out about Imagine Town kinda the same way as Kylie. I played Ubiworld.com for awhile. But I got kinda bored and stuff. I didnt find out about it by a my-link thingy. Then I found the Imagine Town link. And you know what happened after.

I DISCOVERED IMAGINE TOWN THANKS TO UBI WORLD!

I got a notice from Ubiworld and clicked on it and then i signed up

I discovered Imagine Town by e-mail. My mom was checking her e-mail and she said there was an Imagine Town e-mail. So I signed up that day

ubiworld!

Well I was playing around on You Tube when I stumbled across the channel for IT! I'm glad I signed up!

UbiDarla's Avatar Game Master
    Cool stuff guys! We're glad you all found us too!! Keep those answers coming.