jade12345's Avatar Member
    Well its a long story...This story started a long time ago...My sister told me!

parklemartian's Avatar Member
    Pretty much same story as Hermione, but at first I didn't realize that I had to create ANTOHER account for THIS game.
    I thought that my same username and password would work for imaginetown! but then I was visiting my cousins and a couple were addicted to this game, so they signed up!

... Now that I think about it, I have never played Ubi World again after I found out about Imagine Town!!

nicole92598's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by jade12345:
    Well its a long story...This story started a long time ago...My sister told me!
    I got an email, the one that said Imagine Town the new Ubi release, I signed up and played for a week, then told Jade it was awesome and she joined and now we LOVE IT!

Katblossom's Avatar Member
    I saw some game artwork one of the french game designers had uploaded on an art website, followed the link she provided and here I am! ^^

Originally posted by parklemartian:
    Pretty much same story as Hermione, but at first I didn't realize that I had to create ANTOHER account for THIS game.
    I thought that my same username and password would work for imaginetown! but then I was visiting my cousins and a couple were addicted to this game, so they signed up!

... Now that I think about it, I have never played Ubi World again after I found out about Imagine Town!!

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!

rubiez's Avatar Junior Member
    i discoverd this site by buying a game called imagine fashion designer on the 3ds, so i checked out the this site, its kwel

friend512's Avatar Member
    i was on the old ubiworld website and saw a ad and asked my mom if i could get a account. so glad i did

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345