1. #1
    So here's what I think will be the ultimate challenge of the games and that not everyone could do if possible. I've looked at the match setting from the video I saw and I though this would be the hardest thing to do.

    1. Solo Infiltration.

    2. Pistols only: Yes, No Gadgets: Yes.

    3. Difficulty: Realistic.

    4. No Marking or Executing. (Even if you won't execute you can't use it to help keep tabs on the enemy.)

    5. No using Sonar Goggles. (I don't know if they count as gadgets or not so if they don't...)

    6. (optional) This is more for if you feel like you can but you try and do this all CQC.

    So... Who thinks the can do this?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    im always down for a challenge
    Share this post

  3. #3
    I'll try it

    Sounds fun
    Share this post

  4. #4
    If you can you should record it or at least post if you did it and post your states. Like Time Elapse, Silent Take Downs, ect. (Can't currently remember all of them.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally posted by TheZerby:
    So here's what I think will be the ultimate challenge of the games and that not everyone could do if possible. I've looked at the match setting from the video I saw and I though this would be the hardest thing to do.

    1. Solo Infiltration.

    2. Pistols only: Yes, No Gadgets: Yes.

    3. Difficulty: Realistic.

    4. No Marking or Executing. (Even if you won't execute you can't use it to help keep tabs on the enemy.)

    5. No using Sonar Goggles. (I don't know if they count as gadgets or not so if they don't...)

    6. (optional) This is more for if you feel like you can but you try and do this all CQC.

    So... Who thinks the can do this?
    Seems pretty difficult without the sonar since the lasers don't appear unless you use them. I know that when you get close to them, they will make some sort of noise. Of course, you can always just memorize where the lasers are in every map
    Share this post

  6. #6
    listen to the beep noise when you are near lazers without the goggles on :P
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Ghosting without gadgets/goggles would be the ultimate challenge, but this seems like a viable alternative.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    thunderkatt's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    198
    Already posted this last week, but one thing is Gadgets OFF means Sonar does not work. Also you have to use non silenced weapons which means you can't fire a single shot otherwise the alarm is raised.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    T9X_69's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    647
    Originally posted by kidmosey:
    Ghosting without gadgets/goggles would be the ultimate challenge, but this seems like a viable alternative.
    You cant ghost any map because the objective to to eliminate all the enemies
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally posted by thunderkatt:
    Already posted this last week, but one thing is Gadgets OFF means Sonar does not work. Also you have to use non silenced weapons which means you can't fire a single shot otherwise the alarm is raised.
    Whoops sorry didn't see that. I didn't know aobut the gadgets either as I said but yah... Oh and you can see the lasers. If you look closely you'll notice the bumps in the walls where they are coming from, it's really easy to see them if they are moving too.
    Share this post