does anyone know the name of the song and group for the music used in the official launch trailer??

the trailer i am referring to is the one where you see Altair sitting on a bench, and jumping across the water towards the boat.

the music itself starts with solo violins, then moves into a techno/trance beat. I enjoy the song, and want to find this song, and more from the artist.

also, is there going to be a soundtrack released for the game? the music sounds awsome!

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    G.

does anyone know the name of the song and group for the music used in the official launch trailer??

the trailer i am referring to is the one where you see Altair sitting on a bench, and jumping across the water towards the boat.

the music itself starts with solo violins, then moves into a techno/trance beat. I enjoy the song, and want to find this song, and more from the artist.

also, is there going to be a soundtrack released for the game? the music sounds awsome!

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    G.

I'm not positive, but from the sound of it I'd say that it was something Jesper Kyd composed for the game.

AldirTheKnight's Avatar Banned
    that's from Jesper Kyd, the composer for the game

The music from the trailer is posted here, please use the find button in the future, *sigh*.

Jesper Kyd composed the AC soundtrack.

P.S WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!

sorry, noob mistake...

did find the site, just can't seem to d/l the song...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by grendell:
    sorry, noob mistake...

did find the site, just can't seem to d/l the song... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want to D/L the music but can't, PM saros.exe, he should be able to help you.