Buzz_25th's Avatar Senior Member
    Unbelievable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25th_Buzz
    <center>

Actually, oleg has already commented on the leaked patch. he sounded pretty pi$$ed off, and said the beta team would be modified in the future.

My sig will be changed shortly. Sorry for your crappy connection..[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25th_Buzz
    <center>

What makes you think you got an apology?..[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

btw..Insulting me is against the rules too. A rule that will get you banned. Unlike a large sig. Be careful where you step.

25th_Buzz
    <center>

Message Edited on 11/04/0304:37PM by Buzz_25th

Calling someone childish and ignorant because their sig is too big is the same as saying you have a crappy connection? Seems to me I insulted your connection not you. Was your connections feelings hurt?

Pushing this any further is probably not a good idea.

25th_Buzz
    <center>

Buzz is a poopoo head

all better now

You have a lot to learn if you think i'm angry. Your no more of a concern than swating a mosquito.

My life is just fine also. So much so that I don't have to get my shorts in a knot when I see a big sig.

25th_Buzz
    <center>

Message Edited on 11/04/0306:08PM by Buzz_25th

LOL.. Time to explain again. Anybody who knows me knows my using knucklehead is a joking expression. I usually only say it to friends. Obviously not you guys it seems.

Now for the sig. I knew it was big, and had already stated I was changing it in another thread before this thread was alive. I made very few posts with that sig. What do you guys do when someone posts a large picture? It happens all the time. Do you grind to a halt? I had dial up for years, and got along just fine.

I didn't threaten anybody, but simple pointed out an insult was more serious than a large sig.

If you guys can't tell the difference between fooling around with friends and being rude. You need to get out more. This is a game forum. Game! You know where your supposed to have fun.

I have probably 12000 posts on this forum. I've never gotten one warning. If i'm so rude. Why is that? Maybe is because the mods can tell the difference between fooling around and being serious.

This thread has gotten rediculous over nothing.

25th_Buzz
    <center>

Message Edited on 11/04/03â 06:57PM by Buzz_25th

Message Edited on 11/04/0306:57PM by Buzz_25th

Buzz is a knucklehead

=======================================
    Ubisoft IL2/Lock On Moderator
    ATI Catalyst Driver Beta Tester
    Hunter82 wrote:"I did not have technical relations with that question"
    Mudmovers </center>
    Catalyst Bug Reporting </center>

I rest my case..[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

25th_Buzz
    <center>

Glad to see you,the house and critters safe out there in Cali Buzz

Ubisoft IL2/Lock On Moderator
    ATI Catalyst Driver Beta Tester
    Hunter82 wrote:"I did not have technical relations with that question"
    Mudmovers </center>
    Catalyst Bug Reporting </center>