Who played RS when it frist came out and know VDP UH WTF SOL WTF players if so respond with your old name..This is VDP_GriM just trying to see hows everyone.

New RS should be old RS with updated graphics new death sceens an enviorments an weapons kits ect.....Havent played a single Ubisoft RS game since Raven sheild.going to try vagas hoping it will be like what I use to play.

yo grim whats up......this is ||WTF|| Hoopajoo(zone name) or ||WTF|| Weedh0 in game.....good to hear from a old uo guy...most of the old school WTF still pop on ts every now and then...biggy, holmes, irondog , toxic , gunny and a few others i cant think of off hand....you should pop in on tuscaln forums for alot of oldschool peeps that still post on there daily

peace out

||WTF||GuNNy checking in....still around and still waiting for a comeback. Hope everyone has been well. I have been spending most of my time in BF2 and America's Army. This line had gotten so far away from the game i loved in R6, RS, and UO that I stopped playing/buying them. Hoping that it gets back to its roots and I can get back to the gg's all of us old hands used to enjoy.

Well, I been playing since the end of MPlayer... my friend Kyle (Virus) introduced me to this game and I've been stuck on it since.
    It's not the same anymore... still the same lobby tarding, but everybody is gone... pretty much, and it's really ****ing boring other than playing the game. What's up with me and the "..."? I think I am going ******ed. gg'z all. If you get on gamespy, add me to your playerspy, email abcrtexkl@hotmail.com username o.KrayzieKilla.o

Originally posted by KrayzieKilla:
    Well, I been playing since the end of MPlayer... my friend Kyle (Virus) introduced me to this game and I've been stuck on it since.
    It's not the same anymore... still the same lobby tarding, but everybody is gone... pretty much, and it's really ****ing boring other than playing the game. What's up with me and the "..."? I think I am going ******ed. gg'z all. If you get on gamespy, add me to your playerspy, email abcrtexkl@hotmail.com username o.KrayzieKilla.o
    u should play on zone.com before the servers on rouge spear and the origenal game shut down its better then gamespy

It's funny you said that solidsnake289, cuz I think zone just shut down... that's kind of Ironic, is it not?

Heh! I'm still around, as is Mekhazzio, whom anyone that remembers the old Rogue Spear forums I'm sure loved to hate. Good times, those.. here's another one hoping the Rainbow Six line goes back to it's roots. Rogue Spear is still the best squad shooter I've played.

I used to play as "addicted." Played with TNG, TO, SAV, and a lot of others ^^

krazie - you really missed out on the fun in the zone ladder room. All the MPlayer guys coming over was kind of the turning point for the whole community and in retrospect really marked the peak of the community's greatness. After Rogue Spear, we all split up. Some went to Battlefield 2(like me and last I checked TFS was still active with some of the guys from TNG), America's Army, Raven Shield, and Ghost Recon

Weedh0 - holy **** dude, if you're talkin biggy from SIXPAG, get me in touch with Stylin_ - my xfire is "badmuther"

SeX TrElIx is ere, bigger and better, and always be the sexiest!!!

hey all.. Dont know if anyone here will remember me... i played on Mplayer from about 1999-2001 or so. My name was =Venom= TVS. we were number one on mplayer for 60 straight days... we dominated soon after HDA... we were also the only clan to beat s@n on mplayer, even though they managed to keep it off their record lol. anyway if anyone here remembers me give me a shout at Matt8120 on AIM.