Can we get theses objects in the last patch for 46?

http://thrillingwonder.blogspot.com/...ird-reich.html

Thank you for the post - a very interesting read.

Interesting.

Like the polka dot one.

Hanglands's Avatar Banned
    An interesting solution to a problem.

The conical shape defelcted bombs down to the heavily reinforced base? I would not want to test that theory

Never seen anything like 'em.

Thanks for that.

regatds

Esel1964's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Hanglands:
    An interesting solution to a problem.

The conical shape defelcted bombs down to the heavily reinforced base? I would not want to test that theory

Never seen anything like 'em.

Thanks for that.

regatds
    Thx for sharing,very cool!

Indeed,interesting...

Interesting, some errors though. The main story is about the „Winkel-Turm” (Winkel tower).

One picture shows a different type within all these Winkel towers:

Cone shaped towers were complimented by the "Dieter" towers, hexagonal or somewhat mushroom-shaped:
    They were called „Dietel-Turm” (Dietel tower). They did have only a few of them in Germany. Less than 10 AFAIK. Only 3 left today.

Ide like to buy one and makea home out of it.

As an urban planner, we had a project in Duisburg-Wedau during my time at the university. When we visited the area to make some photos, we realized, there were octagonal blocks in the gardens. I took a closer look at one of them and found they were obviously used as platforms for smaller FlaK-units. Close to the nearby trainstation, they were used against low-flying enemy-planes. In small forest areas in the area, we found additional bunkers. Shelters for the workers and enplacements for larger FlaKs (probably 8.8).

I'll try to look up the photographs of the project and post them, if I find them.