Zayets's Avatar Senior Member
    1.Fifties sounds like sheit
    2.6 fifties do more damage than 8
    3.I still love my Jug

Zayets out

I'll be flammed for this,but .50's sound in CFS2 is very real.nd what is more important,do this test: while in cfs2 fire few rounds whil in the cockpit.OMG,that metallic sound that makes every japanese samurai to wet his flight suit.Maybe they should buy thatsound. Now,fire whil you are in external view.Notice how the sound is changed? Do the same in FB.Except volume nothing is changed.How do i suppose to scare da sheit outta new kamikze zero jockeys when my fifties sounds like youre peeing in the airport toilet?
    PS:I love that new cockpit psd layer. It will be probably nicer if the lights on the cockpit will actually do some light over my instruments.nd why should I stare at my "instrument" if I want to see how much fuel I have?

Zayets out

Spit,
    I have both on my hdd,cfs2 for carrier landings ,mission editor , sounds etc and fb for "close to real" FM's.
    what pis ses me off in cfs2 is tha if the enemy reach your six then it stays there like hes glued or something. But the rest is good. I play cfs2 with all thousand addons,effects and so on,everything maxed 1600x1200 boy,this ocean!But everytime I comee back to fb,the Jug is much better here.I will like to have Janes ww2,but cnnot find the game,nowhere and i'm sad about it.

Zayets out

Nah!They are just too lazy.Tell you what,why not make the sounds open as they did with the voice packs? Then I will put the CORRECT SOUND for every darn weapon,crate.I can add even the wind sounds and stuffs like.C'mon boyz,you screwed it big time with the sounds in FB (BTW,IL2 original sounds were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER),do some justice now and open that sound for us.Until somebody will crack the code , make FB the game of choice and nobody will want to buy your next BoB.Is not hard,all it need is just a bit of will.If you don't then I will not talk with you anymore.

PS:anyone dare to crack the il2fb.exe?

Zayets out

Maddox games seriously needs to step it up a notch in the sound department.. it's really lacking. Authenticism is what we're looking for, right? Well sound is part of that too.. and a big part in my opinion.