Hey. Anybody remember me? I left the forums around the time WW came out. I was strongly against it for a while, and after playing the demo I decided I wanted nothing to do with it, and never played the full game.

Anyway, one thing I really loved about SOT was the writing, especially between Farah and the Prince.
    Another thing was Farah herself... I understand Farah's back in this game; what about the good writing?

I don't remember you.I have forgotten you

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    I remember you

Long Time no see...

It's in a different league - uncomparable to POP:SOT

***Mini Spoiler***
    <span class="ev_code_brown">The prince mutters to the dark prince</span>

I loved the interaction between Farah and the Prince in SoT, and I certainly wasn't disappointed in T2T.

I also Loved that SOT's screenplay.Specially Prince with Farah.Spoilers.....Spoilers....

But finding a lack of good relationship b/w Prince and Farah in T2T

Well, Farah has a new voice. I like the old one better, but it's still a really good game. It has a lot more interaction than WW did, more character emphasis and dialogue. It has some really funny lines too!

But as for Farah's new voice actress, she seems a bit shaky. I'm probably only about halfway through the game though, so maybe she gets better as it progresses...I'll hafta let the others answer this'un for you until I get further. ^_^

I'm up to the last boss, before calling it a night. I can say that if you enjoyed SoT, then you'll enjoy T2T. T2T is SOT environment mixed with an improved FFF system.

The screenplay is good, but SoT's screenplay is better for sure. But it still has its high points especially with the dark prince and the regular prince blantering at each other then add Farah into the mix. Then you get a couple memorable moments...

Spoilers..about Prince and Farah relationship in T2T.
    The screenplay was good in several places.Like in the Palace Entrance.Farah asked with Prince that What is your favourite colour.The Prince replied Blue.I was expecting that he would say Red,because At sot events Farah had worn red clothes.She was very much reddish at her young age,This could explain more Love of Prince with Farah.I was expecting that maybe Farah could know the SOT events at some place but unfortunatley it didn't happen

kew414's Avatar Senior Member
    yes that was funny, and when the dark prince is like: Blue?! thats not my favourite colour...
    what was that food? parmergranites or somethin

DarK_PhoeniX_22's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Zapages:
    I'm up to the last boss, before calling it a night. I can say that if you enjoyed SoT, then you'll enjoy T2T. T2T is SOT environment mixed with an improved FFF system.

The screenplay is good, but SoT's screenplay is better for sure. But it still has its high points especially with the dark prince and the regular prince blantering at each other then add Farah into the mix. Then you get a couple memorable moments...
    last boss? u managed to overcome the klompa glitch?

i liked the way the prince talks to farah in t2t,it's funny to see him being sarcastic