Oleg a got basically all the planes that participated in the Pacific Theater of war thru CFS2. I would like you to do same for us.Iam highly aticipating for you to include all the planes that where use weather they were Japanese or Americans or other allies. Your high quality airplanes models would make it a very intersting Simulator. If possible include the whole of Asia and the Pacific Maps. I think Iam not the only one who would like see a Simulator that represent the whole spectrum of World War 11 simulated air war. But please finish the Pacific theater before you go on to another project. If you feel the same as I feel . Please back me up with your request. Thank you Miamieagle

Oleg a got basically all the planes that participated in the Pacific Theater of war thru CFS2. I would like you to do same for us.Iam highly aticipating for you to include all the planes that where use weather they were Japanese or Americans or other allies. Your high quality airplanes models would make it a very intersting Simulator. If possible include the whole of Asia and the Pacific Maps. I think Iam not the only one who would like see a Simulator that represent the whole spectrum of World War 11 simulated air war. But please finish the Pacific theater before you go on to another project. If you feel the same as I feel . Please back me up with your request. Thank you Miamieagle

fordfan25's Avatar Senior Member
    im sure we will be geting more in patchs and hopefully at least one add on . the only problem i have with the planes in PF in its release form is no carrier based TBF's. well a f4u-4 instead of 6 versions of the f4u-1 lol.