Just downloaded Omega drivers for my ATI 9700 Pro (looks like better version of CAT 3.6) and I can make Prt Scr again.
    Nice, I'm so happy!!![img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

Regards
    Cruel

<center>
    " a soul in tension that's learning to fly
    condition grounded but determined to try
    can't keep my eyes from the-cirkling-skies
    tongue-tied & twisted just an earth-bound misfit, i "

Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly

Just downloaded Omega drivers for my ATI 9700 Pro (looks like better version of CAT 3.6) and I can make Prt Scr again.
    Nice, I'm so happy!!![img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

Regards
    Cruel

<center>

Sorry, but I don't know. Always use Excellent seting with 4* AA and 16* Aniso. My rig isn't The Best. P III 933MHz, 512 Mb Ram, Audigy Platinum, ATI 9700 Pro, Klipsh 4+1, Win XP Pro.

Regards
    Cruel

<center>

It's like I said, new drivers from Omega and my screens are back.Duno if it's The Patch or Drivers, but it works.

To Rogo: Yor post and your work with screens is great. Thanks for guide.

Regards
    Cruel

<center>