Please if anyone has a extra Drachen Armor code i would love to have it please for XBOX 360 in US

I don't think anyone will just give it to you.

Originally posted by Ricecake883:
    Please if anyone has a extra Drachen Armor code i would love to have it please
    Say you love me, beg for it, and then I'll think about it.

Originally posted by persiateddy95:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ricecake883:
    Say you love me, beg for it, and then I'll think about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never knew you were that type, teddy..

MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    Realistically, people who have such codes have most likely already used them. They most likely pre-ordered their version of the game specifically to GET the special extra stuff, so why would anybody just give you one when you failed to take the opportunity to pre-order your own?

Try ebay or something and you might get lucky, just remember the codes are region locked if you find one.

^ Do as he says.

Originally posted by magesupermaster:
    I never knew you were that type, teddy..
    The verb Love does not necessarily mean that, or does it?
    Either way, he might love me, but I never said I was going to love him back.

Persiateddy i love you please? Ahaha ive been trying to find one all day ebay has em for so much with the economy like this i could barely afford selling my games for brotherhood and its hard to find 20 dollars for a code

1234-ABCD-5678-EFGH

Don't spend it all at once.

X10J's Avatar Senior Member
    that was cold.

Originally posted by Ricecake883:
    which platform and region of US or other country?