Remember the BlitzPigs?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I vulched ya. Now put a cork in it and pick another base before I bust a c@p in your sorry @ss.

ElAurens's Avatar Senior Member
    We are still about....

BlitzPig_EL

So Skulls, Why did you resurrect this anyway?

Just trolling?

Got a problem with a Pig?

C'mon, you can tell me......

BlitzPig_EL

oFZo's Avatar Senior Member
    "pride" ppffffttttt

-oFZo

Founding member and Offical Keeper of The Herbs of the Eurotrolls.

"The Lord is coming. Look busy."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oFZo:
    "pride" ppffffttttt
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know one Pig who isn't proud to be one.

Are we perfect? No, but then, who is?

And I still want to know Skulls motivation for dragging this thread back up.

BlitzPig_EL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Beebop_54:
    The best humor here has never been aimed at people or groups.

Having flown with the PBNA I can say that they fly with honor and do not tolerate squad bashing in a public forum, even in the name of 'good fun'.
    Come to think of it IIRC that is a code of conduct for most every squad.

I quote here from the Pigs Code on their homepage:
    "BlitzPigs must agree to the following Pigs Code.

All members are to act with, dignity, and honor. Always treat other players, regardless of squad affiliation, with respect. We are not about humiliating others. Good-natured razzing and teasing is rampant among the Pigs---just remember there are those out there with thin skins. Use discretion. We are here to have fun but not at the expense of others."

So the question is not 'do you have a thin skin' but 'did you use discretion?'"

What purpose did this thread serve? IMHO this belonged, at best, in ACWOS.

My 2 kopecks worth.

"AF Four-Five, it appears that your engine is...oh, I see you've already ejected."
    -unknown ATC transmission.

http://www.il2airracing.com/images/IL2AirRacing.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    After starting this game about 6 months ago, and sending emails to 10 squadrons inquiring about joining one of them, the PBNA's took me under their wings and welcomed me. They where the only squadron that took the time to get back in touch with me. I flew with them for 3 months with the PBNA designation. Great bunch of guys. Their command structure reflects the attitude of the squad, laid back, easy going, and looking to have a good time with this great game. I know these guys personally. Spent allot of time on TS with them. Even though I'm no longer with them, I still think of them all as my friends. As far as this thread being humorus, I've read the whole thing and not once even busted a silent grin. So back off. I consider them to be my little brothers as there is a substancial age difference between us. PBNA ROCKS!!!!! S!

Happy days!

They don't make threads like they used to.

Sigh.

"If I could have all the money I'd spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink" - Sir Henry Rawlinson

I'm considering weenis reduction surgery, I'm tired of carrying all this weight around, and pants that are too tight.

That's a good question, El_Aurans.

And I still stand by my response back in June.

Fneb.

With a touch of Fnord for flavor...

CombatSim.com Forums Moderator
    BlitzPigs Co-WebMaster/Moderator

This thread is a perfect example of people who take things too seriously.