I know the coming 46 was meant for Russian sales only, but it would have been nice to see some of these as well...

http://www.flitzerart.com/bsecret.htm<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

ploughman's Avatar Senior Member
    1. Doubt it. Always thought you had to be patched up to the the same level as the server still I might be wrong.

2. Don't know, can't be bothered to check for you.

3. My sympathies about getting shafted. There's going to be a 4.08 apparrently so don't think the SoM 1946 disk is the series in a can either. Foxy.

joeap's Avatar Senior Member
    About the servers I don't know. I think usually the online community moves on to the latest patch. Yea the 88 is completely new and improved, all the old ones are now this new object. Really cool. I don't have any questions now.

MrMojok's Avatar Senior Member
    What is 4.8 supposed to be?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

ploughman's Avatar Senior Member
    4.08 is, allegedly, a batch of third party offerrings that have accumulated over time and may or may not include various maps, Italy, Norway, Slovakia etc., and new aircraft (please let there be a Mk XIV) like that Daemon thing Bushy's always on about and more objects for us to bomb, shoot and strafe.

Maybe.

stathem's Avatar Senior Member
    Here's a question;-

What's the missing 32nd Aircraft?

The blub says '32 new flyables'

Totting up from the RRG site gives

Pe-2 - 6 a/c

Sturmo over Manchuria - 8 a/c

'46 - 17 a/c

That's 31 - so what's missing?

Is there really a 32nd? or is it just that 32 sounds better than 31?

Not that I mind, just for fun. I'm perfectly happy with 31, if that's all there is.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Originally posted by Ploughman:
    ...Italy, Norway, Slovakia etc., and new aircraft (please let there be a Mk XIV)...

NEVEEEEEEEEEER!!!!! <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Self-proclaimed dedicated Willywhiner since July 2002
    : Badsight.:"increased manouverability for bf-109s was satire" :
    Please bring back 3.01 dots!

Originally posted by OD_79:
    LEts see...Canberra, Vampire along with the newer Meteors - would have made an interesting force.

OD.
    I'll second that. It's a shame we haven't got at least the Meteor in FB. The Vampire would of been the icing on the cake for me.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

No43_Moggy
    -----
    In memory of 'The Few'

The Tangmere Pilots - http://www.tangmerepilots.co.uk/
    Know your enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated.

SlickStick's Avatar Banned
    With all of the crying we have now about the Spitfires, could you imagine what British '46 planes would do to this already fragile community?!?! <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Coming Soon to a Full Six near you...
    Track Library

SlickStick's Avatar Banned
    Newer patches have always been incompatible with previous patches for online play. A client must always have the same version of the game as the Host to even join. This avoids two players having different game content in one server.

One thing that's good is that it was previously said that the newest patches will feature a new check for modifications that became obvious with the information of the tool that is out there. One plus I'm looking forward to.

Originally posted by carguy_
    NEVEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!
    You bastage!!! What are you worried about, you'll still have your Bf109-G2! <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Coming Soon to a Full Six near you...
    Track Library

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►