If you chose to fly a campaign as an Army Air Force pilot is your only option to be in the pacific theater? Same with the British, the only Allied campaign i could see in europe was Russian. I am not sure if I am only loading Pacific fighter content or what.

Any help?

Sadly, the game doesn't come with many campaign options for USAAF planes. Only the dynamic campaigns from Pacific Fighters.

However, there are a ton of user made campaigns at mission4today

Make sure that you are patched up to 4.08m (check out A Nugget's Guide for Getting off the ground for the link), and then check out the offline campaign download area at mission4today. Campaigns for just about every taste.

Also, there is a 3rd party add-on called "Battle Over Europe" which adds some much needed USAAF dynamic campaigns in Europe.

nice, thx for the help. I was just skimming around the mission4today site. Any specific campaigns you recommend? Not many of ratings or feedback on em.

Originally posted by phrazbit:
    nice, thx for the help. I was just skimming around the mission4today site. Any specific campaigns you recommend? Not many of ratings or feedback on em.
    Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much feedback at times. I always give a review when I finish the campaign.

Recommendations? What are you in the mood for?

PhilK has some fantastic campaigns, I recommend all of them, particularly the Hell in the Pacific series (Corsairs) and Fighting ***** (P-47s)

IceFire also has some fantastic campaigns, my favorites from him are Storm Clouds 1 & 2 and Green Hearts: Kurland

FlatSpinMan has Luftwaffe Pilot (Legion Condor, Battle of Britain, Afrika!) and RAF Pilot France. Awesome.

There are a bunch more. If you go to the downloads section, there is a top 20 downloads, some of the more popular ones are there. Sometimes you just have to take a chance on one if no one has reviewed it.

Good Hunting!

Originally posted by Skycat_2:
    A recent thread with a similar question.
    Not that similar, this chap seems not to have huge chip on his shoulder!

Hey check out my thread I started last week. Theres lots of recommendations in there along with a poll of the best campaigns.

Mission 4 today rocks!

Originally posted by phrazbit:
    Haven't played a bad one yet

Good hunting,
    Sillius_Sodus