🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Geno from at9

Dang, crazy to see this thread. Geno from at9 here. Most of my clan went to ZBN. Those were good times! I played on 56K too, and still wasn't so bad!

Gamer tag: Masheen

Originally Posted by Episode911 Go to original post
    Yo, Formerly Episode_911 here. Recruited by Messiah as 411, moved on to RAIN when 911 broke apart.Dont play a ton now but i still play, looking forward to the release of Tom Clancy's: The Devision.
    I played under the gamer tag Masheen. I was part of 911 after they broke up and split I believe. Before then, the 2 I remember the most were being part of dba and VRK. Remember having epic matches again LS, Lost Souls. Anyone remember Gremlin or Kryptoknight? Those were the 2 guys I played with the most: good people.

I play COD now and run some Fortnite occasionally too on PS4 if anyone is still gaming.

Old Rainbow Six

Originally Posted by Pohi_ Go to original post
    Haha just want to get some shout outs from some old rainbow six clans. I mean original rainbow six 1998......I was in ISOF, SrB just to name a few......would like to catch up with some old clan members or hear your past clans!

What up..... our.clan was Bros.Grim . I was $ternn my Brother was Ronin, we were the og. I havent played AA (my game of choice) for a couple of years now.....my bro is o to SQUAD.

MPLAYER => GAMESPY .......THE ZONE🤣🤣

Originally Posted by Pohi_ Go to original post
    Haha just want to get some shout outs from some old rainbow six clans. I mean original rainbow six 1998......I was in ISOF, SrB just to name a few......would like to catch up with some old clan members or hear your past clans!
    Originally Posted by Gh0stRider333 Go to original post
    Yo man this is SrB GhostRider how u been man anyone still playing all these years later?
    Sexy rapin *****es .....BrosGrim_$ternn we played alot with Rage.....was Godsmack with you guys?

Originally Posted by Gh0stRider333 Go to original post
    Yo man this is SrB GhostRider how u been man anyone still playing all these years later?
    BrosGrim_$ternn.....played with Rage a bit....

UPS (UNITED POT SMOKERS) and vvv clan on rainbow six vegas 1.

dba, VRK, 911

Originally Posted by AyoTee Go to original post
    UPS (UNITED POT SMOKERS) and vvv clan on rainbow six vegas 1.
    What's going on guys? Not even sure if this thread is active anymore but wanted to see if any guys I used to play with are still around. I went by the tag, Masheen, and was on MPlayer/Gamespy back in the day. Use to run mostly with dba, VRK, and 911 for a bit. Also played Rogue Spear under the same name. Had a ton of good games against the clan Matrix I remember and Lost Souls.

TOP-Proto here

Miss the good old days!

TOP had a motto, Top 4 Life.

Ever since my gaming nick has always been TOP-Proto! no matter what clan i joined!

We were amazing back in the day!

clan

you know this clan thing, is it to do with service tag in the character outfitting part? i remember a while ago someone asked me to join clan and i couldn't find anywhere to join and was looking through messages and options. it makes me laugh there's some clans that absolutely batter everyone on deathmatch and they are singing songs on speech bubble thing lol

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234