Geno from at9

Dang, crazy to see this thread. Geno from at9 here. Most of my clan went to ZBN. Those were good times! I played on 56K too, and still wasn't so bad!

Gamer tag: Masheen

Originally Posted by Episode911 Go to original post
    Yo, Formerly Episode_911 here. Recruited by Messiah as 411, moved on to RAIN when 911 broke apart.Dont play a ton now but i still play, looking forward to the release of Tom Clancy's: The Devision.
    I played under the gamer tag Masheen. I was part of 911 after they broke up and split I believe. Before then, the 2 I remember the most were being part of dba and VRK. Remember having epic matches again LS, Lost Souls. Anyone remember Gremlin or Kryptoknight? Those were the 2 guys I played with the most: good people.

I play COD now and run some Fortnite occasionally too on PS4 if anyone is still gaming.

Old Rainbow Six

Originally Posted by Pohi_ Go to original post
    Haha just want to get some shout outs from some old rainbow six clans. I mean original rainbow six 1998......I was in ISOF, SrB just to name a few......would like to catch up with some old clan members or hear your past clans!

What up..... our.clan was Bros.Grim . I was $ternn my Brother was Ronin, we were the og. I havent played AA (my game of choice) for a couple of years now.....my bro is o to SQUAD.

MPLAYER => GAMESPY .......THE ZONE🤣🤣

Originally Posted by Pohi_ Go to original post
    Haha just want to get some shout outs from some old rainbow six clans. I mean original rainbow six 1998......I was in ISOF, SrB just to name a few......would like to catch up with some old clan members or hear your past clans!
    Originally Posted by Gh0stRider333 Go to original post
    Yo man this is SrB GhostRider how u been man anyone still playing all these years later?
    Sexy rapin *****es .....BrosGrim_$ternn we played alot with Rage.....was Godsmack with you guys?

Originally Posted by Gh0stRider333 Go to original post
    Yo man this is SrB GhostRider how u been man anyone still playing all these years later?
    BrosGrim_$ternn.....played with Rage a bit....

UPS (UNITED POT SMOKERS) and vvv clan on rainbow six vegas 1.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234