Old BBK member checking in.

I remember some clan names. My memory is terrible with player names.

Anyone remember OGN/CWN?

Originally Posted by Sparqz Go to original post
    Old BBK member checking in.

I remember some clan names. My memory is terrible with player names.

Anyone remember OGN/CWN?
    SHIELD_Cypher from Mplayer and Cyph_D2R checking in from Zone.com. Played since 1998 and know almost every clan there was. WE play over at voobly.com now if your interested in reuniting hit me up at cypher1169 @ gmail.com

was listening to an old song that reminded me of my R6 days back on Zone and Mplayer/GameSpy and searched the internet and came across this thread. I played since the beginning in 1998 - Zone and Clanladder.com #1 clan at the time was TFR (The Forgotten Realm) a bunch of guys that were on T1 @ MIT while the rest of us were on 28,8 and 56K. I was in a bunch of clans a few notable and made it to Top 1 , eS, 220, JSF, oD (I was in MFX with you Thallis) and went by names Flatliner, Flaty, Mang0, Mango, Mang. I do remember a few of the folks that posted here (a few folks I remember DFA_EFFY, WestSide, Vagabond, Joker, Jeste, etc.. Just saying whats up, and I still play FPS but now on PS4 (Destiny, COD, etc.). The only catch is that I spent a pretty penny to buy a mouse converter for my console. look me up if you are on PS4 - Raguilos

aT

Kick_RAIN

WHATS UP EVERYONE! Any one knows what happened to our leader that lived in the neverlands?

Any old Dark21 members in here? I used to play in cookies group, we had like 4 of them I know some of you are out there.

OSH - Old School Hustle

Members - Silence and 5150 checking in!

ECHO.. ECho.. echo

Pohi

Originally Posted by Pohi_ Go to original post
    Play the second Rainbow six, Rogue Spear online for free at www.voobly.com . The game can be downloaded at www.roguespeargaming.com . Voobly is the lobby/server that we use to play online. Clans recruiting all the time for the right players.
    We still have tons of competitive clan matches going on. If you have a couple friends and you think you're good at games, I dare you to come give this classic a try and come get owned old school style. Any of you ravenshield/vegas players wouldn't stand a chance.
    Yo man this is SrB GhostRider how u been man anyone still playing all these years later?

Sorry to revive an old thread but I am wondering if anyone used to play with SWAT clan on Rogue Spear years ago. I was just starting out online gaming and had a great guy called SWAT_rike show me the ropes with a couple of other members including his wife/girlfriend also in SWAT but I can't remember her tag. Just hoping to find him and thank him for starting a lifelong obsession with online games

I was founder of [YKZ] - YaKuZas clan and armpatch in a mid 98s. Later, joined the [USSR] USSR Team Six as a captain, the team what alive to these #R6 days and playing Siege and Vegas still🤞🏻
    So, thats was time...

🙏🏻👍🏻✊🏻

Yo

Great to see this thread. Brought back some good memories. Zigga, Kick and Epi I miss playing with yall!

Kick DJ - Skatana still lives in the Netherlands I think.. we talk very few years or so. Hope you guys are good.

B

Originally Posted by Kick_RAIN Go to original post
    WHATS UP EVERYONE! Any one knows what happened to our leader that lived in the neverlands?