I remember all those 911 guys mentioned, played against them many times. I remember DAWGS too, think I was in that clan for a short time. The clan I was with and stayed with was |RAIN|. I recall lots of matches against 911, man that's ages ago and my gaming days are far and few now days. If I had a nickel for every hour I spent playing R6...

La Louve RK's Avatar Member
    The old way of doing clan matches (Rsix Blac Arrow for example) was the best.

I also had so much fun and could play for hours. I had the chance to be at the head of an awesome clan (TWP than became JEDI).
    Miss those guys...

911 clan

Originally Posted by La Louve RK Go to original post
    The old way of doing clan matches (Rsix Blac Arrow for example) was the best.

I also had so much fun and could play for hours. I had the chance to be at the head of an awesome clan (TWP than became JEDI).
    Miss those guys...
    I remember Rainbow Six Black Arrow days. I believe there were 2 911 clans. I was the leader of one of them. XxPostCarnagexX.

Used to play with Darkajin, Grey Rhino, Shortnick6, Syco, Deepy Bojangles, Rightcoast, Automav, and a handful of other people waaaaaaaaay back in the day. We used to run Retrieval matches for max time on Cafe and run that map all day. I remember the only clan match we lost on Cafe was when the opposing team pulled host and used Standby to beat us. Outside of that we never lost a match on it. We would run games on other maps, but Cafe was where we dominated and practiced the most for sure.

Originally Posted by OEI_Post Go to original post
    I remember Rainbow Six Black Arrow days. I believe there were 2 911 clans. I was the leader of one of them. XxPostCarnagexX.

Used to play with Darkajin, Grey Rhino, Shortnick6, Syco, Deepy Bojangles, Rightcoast, Automav, and a handful of other people waaaaaaaaay back in the day. We used to run Retrieval matches for max time on Cafe and run that map all day. I remember the only clan match we lost on Cafe was when the opposing team pulled host and used Standby to beat us. Outside of that we never lost a match on it. We would run games on other maps, but Cafe was where we dominated and practiced the most for sure.
    Also - Gamertag is "XxPostCarnagexX" on Xbox Live.

Looking For Old lost friends

Hi Im looking for a family I used to play Rainbow 6 when I was a young boy if you know who viper and vipersgirl from the clan SOLDIERS FROM HELL plz help me out. defence6@shaw.ca

Looking For Old lost friends

Hi Im looking for a family I used to play Rainbow 6 when I was a young boy if you know who viper and vipersgirl from the clan SOLDIERS FROM HELL plz help me out. defence6@shaw.ca

Rogue Spear

Play the second Rainbow six, Rogue Spear online for free at www.voobly.com . The game can be downloaded at www.roguespeargaming.com . Voobly is the lobby/server that we use to play online. Clans recruiting all the time for the right players.
    We still have tons of competitive clan matches going on. If you have a couple friends and you think you're good at games, I dare you to come give this classic a try and come get owned old school style. Any of you ravenshield/vegas players wouldn't stand a chance.

Rainbow 6 III

What about the <HELLS> Clan from Ravenshield? Anyone know what happened to those guys?

I say guys because I was their girl for a long time. Gamer Tag <HELLS>Angel

Yo, Formerly Episode_911 here. Recruited by Messiah as 411, moved on to RAIN when 911 broke apart.Dont play a ton now but i still play, looking forward to the release of Tom Clancy's: The Devision.

Originally Posted by sjoerd911 Go to original post
    hey guys, i was just talking about the same things.. Ive been in pretty much clans.. ZBN, [0hour], Holy, Dead Prez, hmmmm forgot the rest.. where did you play it? Zone or that other place?

Holy! Dead Prez! I remember playing you guys all the time.

I have been playing rainbowsix since msn zone...
    Past names.. Sour, sourblast, Karlitoo

Past clans... KBS, TSG, RA, SWAT, LgT all top 5..

Looking to make clan or join one for Rainbowsix Seige for playstation 4.

My twitter is @monstadesigner or email is karl@vanquishla.com