SH3 is being released in the States exactly two weeks from today! This is why I love living in America

My condolences to my European brethren. If it is any consolation, I won't be able to play it until the 19th

America, a great place to live when the greatest of games is to come!

Is this the im a big show off let me rub it in your face thread? I didnt see Europeans doing that when americans didnt know they were getting it, then again maybe we are brought up differently...

I dont think anyone cares.

ps english will be playing it on saturday if the "im first" thing floats your boat.

hm, guys, what do you think? Should we tell him it's a European company, a European publisher and world-release-date?

You know EB Games here in the States tells me they will have it in stock on the 16th. And to be correct you can refer to another thread of mine asking about authenticity, apparently the SE Asians have been playing this game for 3 days now.

It's all the same to me.. whats the difference in 1 or 2 days or even a weeks time. Just as long as I get to play sometime in March..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt.LoneRanger:
    hm, guys, what do you think? Should we tell him it's a European company, a European publisher and world-release-date? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, a "world release" doesn't mean it arrives in the store the same day for everybody.

So, be sure to tell him that too.

lol

OMG i just know im gonna get killed or even worse, my comps gonna bust befor the two weeks is over... ! 1 week and 6 days!

BobTuck's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nukem_Hicks:
    My condolences to my European brethren. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please don't shed a tear for me Nukem, I only get to play it on the 5th!! (i.e. this Saturday!)

<Gleeful smirk>
    Regards,
    BobTuck.