Cnine's Avatar Junior Member
    I was just wondering..... should there be a feature length movie about Desmond and the animus etc, would you want it to be animated (Like the AWESOME trailers) or live action (real people like Linage)

I myself Would like to see a feature length animated film JUST LIKE the trailers...

What are your views as professional assassin conesours? lol

Originally posted by Cnine:
    I was just wondering..... should there be a feature length movie about Desmond and the animus etc, would you want it to be animated (Like the AWESOME trailers) or live action (real people like Linage)

I myself Would like to see a feature length animated film JUST LIKE the trailers...

What are your views as professional assassin conesours? lol
    My view is to use the search button

Cnine's Avatar Junior Member
    Easy to be a cocky **** on a forum isn't it...

There is no discussion about live action Vs CGI that UI have found - Please link if you find it.

p.s - ur a ****.

I see this turning into an asterisk war. Can we get some closeage on this thread?

wtf? i was telling you to use the search function for a reason, as it can get you temporarily banned for creating duplicate threads, and that makes me a ****?

kids should be banned from forums

Cnine is a new member who was enthusiastically asking a question to this cliquey forum. He didn't deserve such an arsey reply.

And yeah, it is annoying when know-it-all kids try to do the mods job.

I think a realy live action movie would get better responses from the public but I think a movie with the animations like the trailers would be awesome for the fans.

P.s. Yes it's easy to talk big on the forums and in real life. Search function works really well.

Originally posted by loveboof:
    Cnine is a new member who was enthusiastically asking a question to this cliquey forum. He didn't deserve such an arsey reply.

And yeah, it is annoying when know-it-all kids try to do the mods job.
    Am I or Forsaken Messiah the know-it-all kid? :/

But in responce to the OP question, I think that full animation would offer more possibilities than live-action, no matter how awesome live action is.

Forsaken.

But it could apply to you too - It's annoying when anyone is a 'vigilante' mod.

Yay! Anyway, let's just let this one slide because he's new. Maybe we could have a combination of bothe, say live action for modern time, and animated for within the Animus, that would be cool and explainable.