i've ask this before but my computer hard drive crashed almost 3 months and i just got a new computer. ok, i have pacific fighters stand alone and i need to know if there is some place in the game that i put the patches?

i've ask this before but my computer hard drive crashed almost 3 months and i just got a new computer. ok, i have pacific fighters stand alone and i need to know if there is some place in the game that i put the patches?

tigertalon's Avatar Senior Member
    You must extract the patches into the directory of the sim:

by default it's something like

c:\program files\pacific fighters

before i started downloading the patches it showed the game was a 3.1. now it shows it's a 4.04. so does that mean it's been downloaded correctly?

Skycat_2's Avatar Senior Member
    If you got all the patches correct before 4.01, that is. If you missed one, the version might say 4.01 but be missing some important content.

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Get 46. It's $19 now.. you cant miss.

yea i saw that the other day. glad i waited to get that. gonna save 10 bucks.

kenny AKA raven66

Xiolablu3's Avatar Senior Member
    Definitely buy 1946, the online play on the best servers is awesome. 350 flyable planes.

i've got it in my budget for next week. oh yea, any flyable sea planes in the new 1946? now landing them things is difficult. PF stand alone has 1 such plane, from japan.

kenny