Just got a second copy. I got this one from gogamer on ebay only about 30 minutes ago. 2-3 day priority. Maybe I will get it Saturday!

gogamer ebay<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did I mention we need the "Slot" map for us PTO flyers?

...and it will be shipped in the morning.

That was easy!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did I mention we need the "Slot" map for us PTO flyers?

Right, it was the easiest way for me to do it through ebay without having to worry about the cancellation coming up through gogamer's site. Thanks.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

=====================

MrMojok's Avatar Senior Member
    I've bought one from their online store, and one from them on EBay.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Thanks for that Hawk!! Just got myself a Xmas present <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

I used E-Bay yesterday too to avoid teh problems with GoGamer directly. Mine is being shipped.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Diablo310th:
    I used E-Bay yesterday too to avoid teh problems with GoGamer directly. Mine is being shipped.
    What problems with gogamer directly?

GoToAway's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Diablo310th:
    I used E-Bay yesterday too to avoid teh problems with GoGamer directly. Mine is being shipped.
    What problems with gogamer directly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The one that, as usual, everyone has been blowing out of proportion.

I'm not quite sure why people are ordering it from Ebay, though. They might get scammed! And even when they get it, the EVIL AND BRAND NEW COPY PROTECTION KNOWN AS STARF^H^H^H^H^HSECUREROM will destroy their optical drives, break their operating systems and then, when they finally actually get the game installed, won't allow them to play, mostly because the UK version won't work with American computers because Ubi hates the US and won't be bringing the SoW series there! And even if they were going to, it wouldn't matter because it would make power supplies explode, which is good because it will hide Oleg's secret anti-German/anti-US bias because nobody will be able to see the FW-190 cockpit bar and .50BMG rounds that, in a decidedly biased fashion, can't be ricocheted off of the road to kill Tigers.

All is normal here: the sky is falling (most likely because of the flight models that Oleg made to slight certain groups of people!)

I just finished my Ebay purchase also, shipping today USPS Priority. If USPS doesn't route through Cambodia, I might have it for the weekend!

Just plain stoked.

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    ...as far as I know, mysteriously 'canceled' orders at gogamer were reinstated, and those who were 'stuck' on processing should be getting their copies of 46 now, as well as those who were 'sourced'

I was stuck too, and I was sourced. My copy of 46 is in my hand right now. Pre-ordered from gogamer on Nov 17 and everything went exactly as they told me it was. I had it two days after they got it. Can't say I have any complaints