At last, Sweden in hockey final in Olympic games, first time since the win in Lillehammer 1994.....

Now we are just waiting for the next team to qualify to the finals, Let it be Finland!!!!

F19_Ob's Avatar Senior Member
    Soo...that's what u've been doing while I have been comforting crying teammembers and listening to whining because u're not there.

This is intollerable boss....

Jasko76's Avatar Senior Member
    Ishockey and curling... will this ever end? Bring the football World Championship on! Oh, yeah!

who cares about sports??

If team yellow wins, would it make every of the yellow team country citizens better? if it is red team would it make them better people?
    if they lose, are they already lousier people?

armchair sports is best there is. enjoying when the others make the work.

I would call team winner, when they get home first, to be with their childs, spouses, friends and relatives without makin themselfs bruises or sweating and "fighting" for something which has no meaning in the end. it would not chance anything, but make themselfs and lots of people believe in something they are not in real.

yea, i dont like nationalism much.

Suomi, Suomi, Suomi!

Duktigt Sverige!

Originally posted by F19_Ob:
    Soo...that's what u've been doing while I have been comforting crying teammembers and listening to whining because u're not there.

This is intollerable boss....
    LOL.. Ob, I took the week off from IL2, watching sports is one of my vices, and we only have winter olympics every 4th year.... of course this means the rest of you guys have to take care of business in the meantime

ploughman's Avatar Senior Member
    The Winter Olympics!

The only way on Earth you could possibly ever get an attractive young lady to dress from head to delicately shod foot in spandex and attempt to go super-sonic on a tea tray live through a 4 mile long tube of ice live on T.V.

You can't make this stuff up!

Good news for Sweden - but sorry to say I think the smart money is on Finland. they are such a strong team.

After watching the Canada/Russia game, I just don't want to hear the word hockey for a while.

It broke my heart

On the other side of the coin, our women's team PWNS!!!

Da, da.. Can-a-da

SWEDEN vs FINLAND it is..... couldn't get better!!!! well played Finnish friends!!!!