was just getting to love the 38.. I install 408 patch last night start flying and it buffets,,bucks.. kicks.. shudders.. fights you on even moderate turns,.,wants to flip stall.. also lost some HP.. took a while to get to 2000 meters versus 4071.. why does oleg do this to planes that are at least in the ballpark for being right

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    There's dozens of other people who are saying its exactly the same as 4.071. Placebo? Bad day? Battle damage?

naw.ive been flying it now for like 2 months in WC.. I know what I can do and what it does very well.. I installed 408 last night after a few days off. (which I take here and there and before this never produced rusty results) man what a noticable difference.. its a shame.. back to teh 47 I guess .. why does oleg go back and forth on his FM.. 3 steps forward.. 5 steps back

There are people who flew P-38 since it was released. They are happy and didnt notice change between 4071 to 408. Something they were afraid of. So, i`ll take their word for it.

dude.. Cuda I read,,, said the same thing.. also.. in hyperlobby,, people are complaining as well.. so please, I know you have to protect your interest here,.,. but something happen,, why would I dream this up

It is funny to see gamers talking about when a WWII warbirds flight model is wrong or right. Get someone to try out your favorite plane who has time in the seat of the real thing, or at least time in some WWII aircraft, and see what they say about it.

The gamers here judge their planes flight model on how easy it is for them to fly and how fast it is compared to the other craft. IF they can out-turn their opponents and out run them or run them down they say the flight model is right on, if they cannot, then they piss and moan about how it is not REalistic, what a laugh.

Most whining this way are not real pilots, and don't have a friend who is a real pilot, they are gamers and the only thing they fly is their fat a sses to the refrigerator and back to the chair in front of their monitor.

What really makes you silly, is all the guys in 1944-45 planes I have shot down online while flying a 1939-1941 plane.

Yea, it is all because of their planes flight model for sure...........

thanks for calling me "silly" .. now I know why I post on simhq

tigertalon's Avatar Senior Member
    There were times when fish were jumping out of water and into your hands all by themselves!! Nothing changed I see.

flyer you cant win, so don't bother. you point out your observation and they call you names. thats why you don't post UBI for serious discussion, its either simhq or Cwos

yeha.. I figured I may as well post this.. been a lurker here for years.. the change kinda sparked me and I signed up and wanted to post the observation and see if there was some info I missed on changes.. what is CWOS.. ill have to check that out

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►