Who else here thinks Harry Potter is the laimest guy in the world, him and his only two loser friends?

If anyone wants to defend Harry, be my guest and plead your case.

Who else here thinks Harry Potter is the laimest guy in the world, him and his only two loser friends?

If anyone wants to defend Harry, be my guest and plead your case.

Well personaly I love harry potter books and think that harry himself is a great guy. The only reason you think deferently is bucause you just suck

To each his own, ya know?
    I personally love the Harry Potter series. I feel that the characters are pretty unique, and I see no reason to think they are "losers."

Well now that you two have posted your strong opinions, you're probably not gonna want to come back to this thread. But the whole franchise really annoys me. The books at first seemed good, but now they feel unoriginal. The movie's are a joke, and Hermione is sickening, so is Ron, who seems like he's still in the closet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chimpiki:
    Well now that you two have posted your strong opinions, you're probably not gonna want to come back to this thread. But the whole franchise really annoys me. The books at first seemed good, but now they feel unoriginal. The movie's are a joke, and Hermione is sickening, so is Ron, who seems like he's still in the closet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I can understand what you're trying to say, believe me.
    I never wanted to read the HP series. Everyone was doing it, so I didn't want to be like everyone else. I picked up Chamber of Secrets out of pure curiousity, and fell in love with the series.
    You're right though, they do seem a little unoriginal, but something about it makes it unique.
    The movies however, are well . . horrible, in my opinion. I prefer the books over the movies.
    And I don't like Ron at all.

What's annoying about that series is that some people I know think that they are intelligent for reading 'big books.' They haven't read books written by Dean Koontz...Classic author...

totally agree with that. What also annoys me is when they rave about the special effects in the movie which have been around and which have been done better for years.

Potter blowz....no offence anyone.

I don't think reading makes you more intelligent, but smarter. You see, by reading I have achieved a lot of knowledges I use in my life everyday. And Harry Potter is one of the series that has thought me the most, seriously. There's a lot to learn from Rowling... a lot.

Oh and I love Harry Potter books.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►