Well it seems that some rumors have been poping up that the PS3 specs has been finalized and is now in full production. This definitly suggests a mid-November launch date without suffering AS MUCH of a shortage as that of the Xbox 360 a year ago. I just hope that there will be a couple good launch titles to go with (AC perhaps?), otherwise I might wait a few months before actually purchasing a console.

Source:http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/multime...718235111.html

AC will be Released next Year

Cool, cant wait

GOOD NEWS! Its no longer a rumor but infact factual, that the PS3 is now entering the production phase.
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6154317.html

Hell yeah, just a couple more months left

It'll be coming out around my math exam! Yippee! Since I'm not looking forward to that at all, it'll arrive all the faster. So take the finger all you anticipating happy people!
    You like that happy crappy?

Nice to see that they're starting to do stuff, though. But I thought they only wanted 2,000,000 for launch...not 3 or close to 4.
    Ahh well.

I hope there are shortages, to be honest. Not because I'm a cruel guy. But because, if there are shortages, it means the console is selling well.

SpyderNynja's Avatar Senior Member
    nicely put Orlando.

I am hoping ps3 sells well too. But just because I declare that, I am sure someone will come in here and call me a fanboy and then get into an internet arguement. So from now on, I am just going to use a quote I found on that gamespot link:

"Until I hold a PS3 controller in my own hands, place a game in the machine and control the character on the screen. I have no opinion everything is speculation."

scorpio_11's Avatar Senior Member
    November, just in time for my BDAY

@Scorpio

DEAR GOD! I CAN'T.... SEEM... TO HELP MYSELF... FROM... STARING.... AT YOUR UBER SWEET SIG... ummm.... UBER!!!

scorpio_11's Avatar Senior Member
    THX

But if your wondering if I made it...

...I didn't. A friend of mine did.