My big question is in what organization was assassins creed based on. I've heard this interview ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGYJr6MQtJc) with jade raymond, where you can clearly see that it was based on something, but i can't find anything on search engines like google, so i tryed to contact jade raymond unsuccesfuly, then i remeber to come to this forum.

Can anyone tell me where i can find information, and study this organization. How it worked etc, with more detailed information, or tell me a way to contact Jade Raymond or any other producer that may provide me that information or at least where to look.

Thank you by any help you may provide.

(sorry by any gramar errors, i'm portuguese)

My big question is in what organization was assassins creed based on. I've heard this interview ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGYJr6MQtJc) with jade raymond, where you can clearly see that it was based on something, but i can't find anything on search engines like google, so i tryed to contact jade raymond unsuccesfuly, then i remeber to come to this forum.

Can anyone tell me where i can find information, and study this organization. How it worked etc, with more detailed information, or tell me a way to contact Jade Raymond or any other producer that may provide me that information or at least where to look.

Thank you by any help you may provide.

(sorry by any gramar errors, i'm portuguese)

Organization? You mean what real life organization the assassins in AC1 were based on? I believe the assassins in AC1 were based on the Hashshashin.

haha u didnt try wikipedia.org ?? if u go there and just type in assassins into the serch engin u'll find the hashashin and pretty much anything u could hope to know about there public history

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Theirs several, Te fake one is Abstergo industries (A "Drug company" mostly working on Anti-Depressence) But in fact they are modern Templars, Looking For the Artifacts from "Those who came before" As Vidic says

The Hashishin Translated as The Assassassins, or the Hashish users, ht eold men from the mountain, These were the real people of the story, maybe not thr characters but what they did was real, they Assassinated for political, reasons, and attempted to bring peace to the holy land.

Knights Templar were orignally created to Protect the holy land, but it was actually cover, up, they had all sorts of treasure, supposedley they had Jesus' documents from his marriage, to the cross he was crussified on and (depepending on your beliefs) the information on how he really died. and along with the location the holy grail, (which is one of the artifacts Abstergo are looking for) and they also protect the blood decendants of Jesus himself, this is all speculation, and no one knows for sure if its real, if you are catholic/Christian, I doubt you will, if you believe different like me, then you either believe it or dont believe because you dont believe in jesus

Freemasons: I have no idea what these people did in this game, lol

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    The assassins weren't hashish users nor did hashashin mean such thing when it was given to and they weren't called the old men from the mountain.. Sinan, the leader of the Syrian assassins, was called the old man of the mountain.

K Zarr Altair's Avatar Senior Member
    Jeez this is getting crazier every second

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, tey were called that based from what Jade Raymond said, and they were Hashish users actually, I read it in a book, and sadly...Wikipedia...
    And the book was called "Secret Societies"

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    No, they weren't hashish users... this Secret Societies book has been brought up before and it's completely rubbish.. they didn't research anything.

And last I checked, even the Wikipedia article said that they did not use hashish, but that's just a misconception created by Marco Polo.

if the book is "Alamut", that work is fiction so i wouldn't go by that..

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►