So, I have beaten the game and I am playing back through the mission. However, if I turn off the game, it takes me back to the main animus screen and I am not able to maintain my spot in that memory.

Is there anyway, I can replay a memory for a bit, then come back to it later on and be at the same spot?

So, I have beaten the game and I am playing back through the mission. However, if I turn off the game, it takes me back to the main animus screen and I am not able to maintain my spot in that memory.

Is there anyway, I can replay a memory for a bit, then come back to it later on and be at the same spot?

anyone anyone?

Moros's Avatar Junior Member
    nope i tried, once you beat it you can continue in the middle of a memory since you beat the game

so after you beat the game you can basically go back and just assassinate the targets? Not having to do investigations? I'm on numero 7 at the moment, probably finish it up next week if I have time

Moros's Avatar Junior Member
    well you still have to do the invetigations but all the view points and save citizens are completed if you did them all