Does anybody know what you are meant to do to get the Uplay points you apparently get from Project Legacy? I only need the gun upgrade now but I can't figure out what I'm meant to do.

I would assume completing Project Legacy would merit Uplay points. I don't know as I stopped playing once I got the capes for Brotherhood.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    What your ment to do with the uplay points?

Spend / use them for rewards?

If you have extra, they stay on your account until you use them, and other games are uplay enabled - so you can use them on those games

i think he said "what you are ment to do to get the uplay points" on legacy.

and i have no idea how to get them, but i assume there should be some instructions on the legacy page.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    arr - my mistake !

Project Legacy is to be updated to award those points soon, as far as I am aware, this has not happened yet?

If you have linked PL to your Uplay account / ACB game, when the update happens - it will award them.

What you have to do to win those points, is at present still underwraps - though some people may already have completed the things needed, so you will automatically get the points.

Sorry for the misunderstanding - I need a cookie I think