I wanted to join a site that has a lot of missions and campaign but I get nothing from these people. I haven't flown IL2 for a number of years; is there a good site for single missions and campaigns. I have IL2 1946.

Mission4today is one of the ONLY good places to get good stuff. Explain nothing??

It's still a decent place to get missions and campaigns, but that's about it. It used to be a good place for skins, but most of the skinners have migrated to other sites (like A&A), their own personal sites, or just stopped skinning.

I requested to join several weeks back - nothing? I emailed the site - nothing?

You must have not registered properly or they were down.

Originally posted by jarink:
    It's still a decent place to get missions and campaigns, but that's about it. It used to be a good place for skins, but most of the skinners have migrated to other sites (like A&A), their own personal sites, or just stopped skinning.
    It still is a great place to get skins.

Yes, F-six, you were right. The email forum registration came to my email as spam. I caught it before it was automatically deleted. Thanks.

Originally posted by F-six:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jarink:
    It still is a great place to get skins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are all entitled to our own opinions.

Yeah the only way to download anything there is to be a member.