View Poll Results: Do you think that the Downloadable Content of Prince of Persia (Next-Gen) Should released on Pc as

Voters
525. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yeah!

499 95.05%
  • NO

12 2.29%
  • Don't care

14 2.67%
    Maybe one day Ubi will release a special edition of PoP 2008, with Epilogue too. This would be so nice.

This thread is almost 3 years old, I just noticed.

Well, they did deign the PoP Trilogy worthy of a rerelease eventually, so maybe they will repackage a Greatest Hits for PoP2008 + DLC... but that's usually a console thing, not a PC thing. Plus I think if they were going to do that it would have happened by now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fahRENheit2006:
    This thread is almost 3 years old, I just noticed.

Well, they did deign the PoP Trilogy worthy of a rerelease eventually, so maybe they will repackage a Greatest Hits for PoP2008 + DLC... but that's usually a console thing, not a PC thing. Plus I think if they were going to do that it would have happened by now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you one of those who want to see DLC on pc?? I thought you weren't.

I don't play the game on PC, so I don't actually care. I was just speculating on possibilities, assuming Ubisoft even still cares about the Prince of Persia franchise.

How many years have passed? **** it, it's not that hard to release it.

Wow, "DA M N" is **** now...

Still waiting for this DLC to be released on PC.

3 years has passed, I can see Ubisoft is very serious with their customers ))
    What a joke