"Oleg, I`m sick of this ****** - IT`S PORKED"
    "Oleg, what`s this ****?"
    "This is b******t. Change it!"
    "THIS IS TOTAL ****, THE AI BLAH! BlaH!"
    " **** **** new planes! I hate it!"

Do we need to always read these childish attention-seeking HEADLINES? All of this could be expressed in far better and polite manners, but certain people seem incapable of posting their Titles decently.

Perhaps there should be a policy for Mods that ALL posts that start like this should be ERASED no matter what the content. This is NOT to stop complaints/constructive criticism/ideas, it`s just to prevent reading forum page Titles that have loud screaming impolite/discourteous words coming at you. You can AVOID clicking a thread, but you can`t avoid seeing the offensive rude HEADING.

To me it`s going to be the only way to have decent, polite posts that Oleg might actually be able to face in the future (even if they may be rude/impolite once you look in the thread, but that`s a different situation).

And it wouldn`t scare off new and normal readers.

Badsight.'s Avatar Senior Member
    WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ? YOU GETTING SMART OR SOMETHING ??

pdog1's Avatar Senior Member

SeaFire, while i strongly agree with you, i think this would me more suited in the General Discutions forum.

It probably is better for GD, and I did think of that, but for some reason it just seemed a good plan to stick it here, since it pertains to rude Rants that would mostly put Oleg off if he ever bothers to look again. Then again I also reference my thread to other forums (like the PF forum), so if the Mods want to they can move it to GD/whatever. Maybe we just need a separate Rants forums for people who just must let off steam at something....

I try polite and get after 2 times posting 1 rweaction and didn't help much. But it's still a big problem for me, I brought it up before and got answer about everything but not about what i had posted. So maybe you should be rude once in while. Bye the way if some one from 1cMaddox should read this alittle help is greatly appriciated after buying everything you guys put on the market.

Bump agree with seafire on this i'm sick of all the whiny posts and posts like "oh my fantastic favourite plane is undermodelled cos i can't shoot down a I153" which always turns into a flame war

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    Agree 100% with Fragal. The real way to get that stuff addressed is with fact, not emotion. Heck, my fantastic favorite plane is undermodelled and I don't say word one about it here. I keep my trap shut because I'm just happy to fly the d@mned thing. If/when I get solid proof of the things I see as wrong, I'll send it in as a bug report, not a kiddie rant

I think this thread is fine right here. I don't run the place of course, but it's a nice reminder for the more hot-headed, uh, enthusiasts

Risking sounding like an old f***, well said, I agree entirely. I think its always important to MAKE people see that rudeness is not a good way to get what you want!!

Bumpage