Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member

Norrin Radd

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">EXCELSIOR!!!!!!</span> <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE> 332nd V.F.G.[/list]
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">It is easier to train a boy than to repair a man.</span>
    Sturmovik Essentials | Magnum PC.Com | Joint Operations

Silver Surfer
    One of my fav's when growing up.
    Comick book that is along with Thor.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Yessiree.... these young whippeersnapperes have no idea how radical the character was.. as he wielded the power cosmic for.....

GALACTUS...

Back then Kirby was the man.... Ditko was still doing Spidey... and Marvel was coming off like gangbusters. The trailer.. which is linked in the top picture if you missed it... was pretty darn good if I must say so myself.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE> 332nd V.F.G.[/list]
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">It is easier to train a boy than to repair a man.</span>
    Sturmovik Essentials | Magnum PC.Com | Joint Operations

Phas3e's Avatar Senior Member
    Looks very cool, I havent seen the first film.
    (Im not a comic book fan) but the silver surfer as a character ive allways liked.

So wait, the silver surfer comes to earth to prepare it to be a snack for Galactus?

What's he do, season it first?

Coincidence? I think not.

<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

I want the Silver Surfer for IL2. Pull the Lerche out if you have to.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

SlickStick's Avatar Banned
    Cool! The first FF movie was entertaining enough and I enjoy seeing Marvel comics come to life. The trailer for this movie was looking good. Also, don't forget Ghost Rider in February and Spider-Man 3 in May...woohoo!

It's puts voices to all of those comics I read as a kid. I started collecting comics when I was about 10 and Marvel has always been my favorite, Spider-Man in particular, but I also loved the FF and The Avengers.

I've been playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance the past couple of days after getting a component cable for my PS2. I was just playing as the FF this morning. The game looks good, especially with the component video cable.

The best Christmas present I got this year was a DVD "The Amazing Spider-Man: The Complete Collection". It's every comic issued for the Amazing Spider-Man title from the beginning through June 2006. Over 560 issues and they're all scanned .pdfs of the originals with ads, covers, annuals and a nifty interface.

They also feature similar DVDs with X-Men, FF and The Avengers. And in 2007, they plan to release Daredevil, Iron Man, Hulk and Captain America Complete Edition DVDs, as well as Ghost Rider and Thor.

Comic DVDs and more<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Coming Soon to a Full Six near you...
    Track Library

Jasko76's Avatar Senior Member
    Wolverine all the way. IMO, only hte X-Men and Spider-man are worth watching.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Freude am fahren!

SlickStick's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by BBB462cid:
    Stick-

I thought some of those were missing for all time?? Great news!

I'll have to get CA and Ghost Rider
    I hear ya! This is one of the coolest things the digital age has brought. It lets me read all of the comics missing from my collection and I don't have to pay a gazillion dollars to buy them.

I am most definitely getting several more over this coming year. For me, I'm really looking forward to The Avengers, Iron Man, Captain America and Daredevil. I will also most likely buy the FF one. They appear to be working directly with Marvel and their archives to get the scans. Definitely a must-have for those of us who grew up on Marvel Comics. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Coming Soon to a Full Six near you...
    Track Library