Hawgdog's Avatar Senior Member
    262 fun:

the patch (at least 8.0a) didnt fix anything in the 262. In fact, I found an exploitable bug. Maybe the final release will fix it up.
    Oh, all those German rocket planes were treacherous at best, time bombs at worse. Saw a special on Wings Discovery, man, the fuel mix on some would burst into flames if mixed wrong, spilled on organic material or simply someone was staring at the motor cowling too long[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    The said more Komets were lost fueling than in combat!

<center></script>Bad Dog Brigade
    Vulching can be a contact sport
    When you get to hell, tell 'em Hawgdog sent you

A nice plane indeed.

Another issue with the model is the mapping of the port gear door interior, which is wrong. Noticed that yesterday.

<html>
    <body>
    <table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="600" align="center">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><font color="000000">adlabs<font color="#ff9900">6</font></font>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#42524e">
    <div align="center"><font color="#999999">

<small><font color="#ff6600">NEW</font> at mudmovers! Click the pic to download my skins from mudmovers.com!</small>
    </font>
    Skinner's Guide at mudmovers | Skinner's heaven | IL2skins
    <font color="#999999">
    My Forgotten Battles Webpage Current Wallpaper: <font color="#999999">P-51D Flyover</font></font>

<A HREF="http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zhiwg" TARGET=_blank>"Whirlwind Whiner"
    The first of the few
    </A>
    </div>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </body>
    </html>

I hope they fixed the AIs problems in the campaigns where both engines aren't on properly and they end up driving off the runway and exploding.

-----------------------

-Death From Above