Amazing how he got the game but it is loading really weird and something about 11:55 am, well here is the link: <span class="ev_code_RED">Not now</span>

These videos are awsome!!! i love the new fight mechanics

Yeah, plus the story is much better then in the first game.

agreed

SoloT4's Avatar Junior Member
    how come there isn't any sound?

EDIT: Umm...never-mind, my sound was turned off

But i will warn you only watch this if you will SPOIL the game. For me i love to pre-wacth something.

SoloT4's Avatar Junior Member
    I usually do that when I know I'm gonna spend a lot of time playing a game, did the same for oblivion

Despite the fact that it's killing me that i'm spoiling the beginning, I'm still really enjoying this video .

Loving the humor in this game, much different from the seriousness of Altair.

SPOILER DIALOGUE
    <span class="ev_code_WHITE">"Let me in Christina!"
    "Fine Ezio, but only for a minute."
    "That's all I need."
    "Indeed."
    "...That came out wrong.</span>

Some serious lag.

HOLY CRAP, this is AWESOME!! How did this guy get the game? I'd understand a day or two early, but I SERIOUSLY DOUBT that stores have it in the stockroom a week and 3 days early!!

Watching this both sucks and is AMAZING!! Just watching Ezio scale the buildings gave me chills. I don't care if that makes me a HUGE geek.... lol.

Also I get the awesome butterflies in my stomach when I watch him does the leaps of faith just like I did in the first game. Does anyone else get that awesome "falling" feeling as well?

Thanks a lot Morf113, my Sunday is completely SHOT now.... HAHA!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►