I can't seem to understand why they've decided to delay a game that's already finished. I know they have to optimize the game for a final release, but seriously that can't take till the start of April.
    They've HOPEFULLY tried to work with all 3 platforms at about the same time?
    Is it really because all consolekids want to pay double the price for a game? or is it just Ubisoft showing it's old self.

Anyone know anything about the delay?

If I have to wait till April for this game.. then its a no buy.

Everard's Avatar Junior Member
    April? April? I thought PC release was January 28th, at least in the UK. Let's hope the time is being used wisely..I'm sure it is.

Though some say..look here;

http://news.filefront.com/assassins-creed-haze-or-ravin...s-2-getting-delayed/

Money..mhm.

that link lightened my day, but all Danish game sites says the 31. march. But I just can't stand waiting 4-5 months more xD
    January is fine.. but april... no way

Everard's Avatar Junior Member
    I know, it is a sickening feeling..I was looking forward to having the game over Christmas to distract me from my revision for January exams! Now the game will come out during the examination period and i'll be distracted from actually going to the exams! XD As for the 31st of March..i've seen some sites having Europe release TBC, some 28th Jan..either way you know you'll buy no matter when its released It does look faaar too good to miss out on.