S ! I'll be traveling New Zealand for 2 months and I'm already craving for my daily play. Is there any place where I can fly IL2 ?
    Thanks !
    Best,

I feel sorry for ya mate, you're goin to New Zealand

<Serious> Kiwis and Aussies are good blokes They don't call us the ANZAC's for nothing!

Badsight.'s Avatar Senior Member
    havent ever seen anywhere that has IL2 or FB/PF installed ready to fly

its just not available

blakduk's Avatar Senior Member
    Rumour has it that they have electricity, computers and internet over there. Take your disks, setup your PC and you should be right.
    If you are heading there from the US, the voltage is different so you may be better to get a PC there. Just dont make the mistake of drinking their beer- its awful!

Badsight.'s Avatar Senior Member
    oh pffft

yall are just envious of NZs quality of life here

----------------------------------------
    posted Tue April 12 2005 21:19
    Rumour has it that they have electricity, computers and internet over there.
    ------------------------------------------

Yeah, we done got ourselves some o' that there gravity,too .

But to be honest i doubt you'll find a net-cafe with it installed. I'd let you fly on my PC but I'm in Japan.
    Have fun there anyway.

ploughman's Avatar Senior Member
    If you're of to NZ travelling for two months you'll be more worried about all the bloody orcs all over the bloody place than where to get your Il2 fix, eh, precious? Watch out for the children, they carry knives.

WTE_Ibis's Avatar Senior Member
    Be very frightened of the Aussie possums,they were our advanced landing party and have eaten most of the kiwis.
    When you get there tellem at the local pub that you come from the mainland,they like that.

ploughman's Avatar Senior Member
    As long as you're not an Ozzie or a Kiwi, when you hear a Kiwi talking ask him what part of Australia he's from, he'll like that so much he'll buy you a beer, I guarantee.

Well, with all these "fine" suggestions I'll need to have double attention on my 6.
    Regarding "pear shaped" girls by so far I've seen yamee foxes and I'll grab some kids knife and skin out some nice fur.
    I want my riiig !!! I haven't shot a bandit for 5 days now ! Addiction ?
    Best to you all,